Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 201918th November 2019 / lee
Wycombe vs Tranmere FA Cup Preview, 20th November 7.45 pm
These two have seen plenty of each other recently and here they go again in this FA Cup replay. Following the draw in this FA Cup tie, they met in League One on the weekend, in which Wycombe came out on top. Will they prevail back at Adams Park as they try and make it through to the second round of the FA Cup? Read our Wycombe vs Tranmere betting tips for more.
Wycombe vs Tranmere Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 17th, 2019 at 8:12 p.m.)
Wycombe News and Form
The Chairboys earned a 2-2 draw in an entertaining game at Prenton Park in this FA Cup tie. After falling behind early in the game, they then found themselves ahead in the second half of the tie, but couldn’t hold on. They went back to Tranmere on the weekend in League One action and they secured a 2-0 win there, despite again coming off second best in terms of possession.
Wycombe are in great form at the moment as they are on a 10 match undefeated streak of form in all competitions. At Adams Park this season Wycombe are unbeaten, winning 7 of their 10 games played there. Each of their last three home wins have been by a 1-0 margin. Both teams have scored in just one of Wycombe’s last five games at Adams Park. The Chairboys are the current League One leaders but they have won just two of their last eight FA Cup home games.
Wycombe vs Tranmere Head to Head
Wycombe won at Tranmere in the league on the weekend
This will be the third game in the space of 11 days between the two clubs
Tranmere are winless in three against Wycombe (D1 L2)
Wycombe have lost three of their last four home games against Tranmere
Tranmere News and Form
Tranmere may end up rueing the missed opportunity of home soil advantage in this tie. This is a big ask of them now as underdogs. Kieron Morris got both of their goals in the first meeting between them. The Rovers have been struggling a little bit with their form recently as they have managed to take only one victory in their last five games played (D2 L2) across all competitions.
That one victory was at least out on the road in the league against the struggling MK Dons. Overall this season the away record of Tranmere is a poor W2 D1 L5. Just once this season on their travels have they managed to score more than one goal in a game. They have a bit of away form in the FA Cup though having taken a W3 D1 record in their last four such fixtures, scoring at least two goals in each of those wins. Can they pull off the upset?
Wycombe vs Tranmere Tips & Odds
Who will win – Wycombe vs Tranmere Predictions
Wycombe have held their own against The Rovers this season and that will likely continue as they meet up at Adams Park. They have the extra clinical quality in the attack that should see them get through this replay. Home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Rochdale vs Wrexham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: FA Cup, FA Cup odds, Tranmere, Tranmere FA Cup, wycombe, Wycombe FA Cup, Wycombe vs Tranmere