Wolves v Torino Prediction & Betting Tips, 29th August 201928th August 2019 / lee
Wolves v Torino Europa League Preview, 29th August 7.45pm
This tie is certainly living up to its top billing as Wolves earned a 3-2 win out in Italy. While this qualification campaign seems to be having a knock-on effect to the start of their Premier League form, will Wolves be able to rise to the occasion at Molineux on Thursday and reach the group stage of the Europa League? Torino have to come looking for goals. Read our Wolves v Torino betting tips for more.
Wolves v Torino Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 25th, 2019 at 8:28 p.m.)
Wolves News and Form
Wolves have taken to the Europa League pretty well this season. They just can’t let it be a distraction from their Premier League duties. They hold a good advantage in this tie with their 3-2 win in Italy. That made it five wins from five for Wolves and have scored at least two goals in all of their matches in the competition this season.
Wolves have scored six unanswered goals at Molineux this season in the Europa League. Raul Jiminez has been on fire with a five-goal haul in the competition, with Diogo Jota chipping in with three. The key here could all be in those away goals. That was a fantastic return from them and sets them up nicely. With Torino having to come and score at least two goals on the night, Wolves should get chance themselves.
Wolves v Torino Head to Head
This tie is the first meeting between the two clubs
Torino News and Form
The Italians have some work to do then to pull themselves back into contention here. They aren’t down and out and their goals in the first leg will give them some hope. But the minimum of a 2-0 win is what they need. Do they have that in them? In this season’s Europa League they are W3 D1 L1, going winless in their last two.
They have scored at least two goals in four of their five games in the competition. But if you flip things around, Torino have one clean sheet in their last four only. In their Europa League campaign this season, they took a 4-1 win at Debrecen before a 1-1 draw at Shakhtyor in their road games. Andre Belotti has five goals in this season’s campaign, but unlike Wolves’ Jiminez who has the same tally, three of Belotti’s have been from the penalty spot.
Wolves v Torino Tips & Odds
Who will win – Wolves v Torino Predictions
Big pressure on both of these. Wolves haven’t clicked in the Premier League yet this season, but there is little wrong with their form in Europe. Wolves to win by a one-goal margin.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Europa League, Europa League odds, Torino, Torino Europa League, Wolves, Wolves Europa League, Wolves v Torino