Wolves v Pyunik Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th August 201913th August 2019 / lee
Wolves v Pyunik Europa League Preview, 15th August 7.45pm
Wolves are going to be able to take things easy and not even bother sending out a full-strength team for this game. They are 4-0 up in the tie and are likely just going to cruise through to the playoff round. Their Armenian opponents probably know the jig is up. Read our Wolves v Pyunik betting tips for more.
Wolves v Pyunik Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 12th, 2019 at 8:04 p.m.)
Wolves News and Form
It was a romp for Wolves in the first leg of third qualifying round tie of the Europa League. Should they complete the job successfully then they are going to go through to potentially face Italian side Torino in the playoff round. Two goals from Raul Jimenez, an opener from Matt Doherty and then a penalty in the final minute from Ruben Neves has left Wolves fully in control of this tie.
With the Premier League just having started up, there’s no need to throw too much at this second leg. Incidentally, Wolves played out a 0-0 draw at Leicester on the weekend in their first Premier League game. That’s four games played in total this season from Wolves in all competitions, three of them have been on the road. Their one home game saw them beat Crusaders 2-0 at Molineux in the second qualifying round. It’s just one goal they have conceded in their four games.
Wolves v Pyunik Head to Head
The first leg was the first meeting between the teams
Pyunik News and Form
Yerevan side Pyunik are sliding out of the competition then it would seem. They have already had some interesting ties. They opened with a 5-4 aggregate win in the first round over Shkupi before edging Jablonec 2-1 on aggregate in the second qualifying round. But they were just blown away by much higher quality opposition in the form of Wolves. Pyunik’s record over their last nine Europa League games is W3 D3 L3. If you focus on only their away games, then the feedback isn’t good news for them. They have lost five of their last eight Europa League road games (W2 D1).
Wolves v Pyunik Tips & Odds
Who will win – Wolves v Pyunik Predictions
We can just see this as being a low key game with Wolves probably making plenty of changes to their starting eleven from the weekend. Because of that, we’ll have a look at a slow start leading to parity at the break before the visitors run out of steam and Wolves win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Europa League, Europa League odds, Pyunik, Pyunik Europa League, Wolves, Wolves Europa League, Wolves v Pyunik