Wolves v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th March 201915th March 2019 / lee
Wolves v Manchester United FA Cup Preview, 16th March 12.15pm
This is an all-Premier League clash and it could be an interesting one at Molineux as well. Wolves have shown plenty of strengths this season in taking on the stronger clubs in competition. Will they be able to deny Manchester United who head into the tie as favourites?
Read our Wolves v Manchester United betting tips for more.
Wolves v Manchester United Betting Odds*
Man Utd 13/10
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 14th, 2019 at 8:39 p.m.)
Wolves News and Form
Wolves are carrying some pretty decent form into this one. They have only lost one of their last eleven games, home and away across all competitions. So they are not going to be a pushover in this fixture by any stretch of the imagination. The home form of Wolves is actually rock solid at W5 D1 in their last six at Molineux in all competitions. During that sequence, each of the five wins saw Wolves score at least two goals. So they are going well and there was a win over Liverpool in this season’s FA Cup in that sequence, back in the third round. Following that, they took out Shrewsbury in a replay and then Bristol City.
Wolves v Manchester United Head to Head
There was 1-1 league draw at Old Trafford between them in September
Manchester United have won eight of the last ten against Wolves (D1 L1)
The last FA Cup meeting was won 3-0 by United at Molineux in 2006
United lead the FA Cup head to head W4 D2 L2
Manchester United News and Form
The Red Devils have had a great FA Cup campaign. It all started with a comfortable third-round home win over Reading. Then they took an away win at Arsenal and then another road success at Chelsea. So Manchester United have come through some big challenges. The Red Devils lost at Arsenal in the Premier League in their last away game. That snapped a tremendous nine-match winning streak away from home in all competitions that they were on. Manchester United have scored at least two goals in four of their last five away from Old Trafford. All three of their FA Cup wins this season have been by a two-goal margin.
Who will win – Wolves v Manchester United Predictions
Manchester United have already proven this season that they can go out on the road in FA Cup challenges against strong sides and get through. This may be no exception and Manchester United to win in the match outright at 13/10 odds is a solid proposition* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 14th, 2019 at 8:39 p.m.).
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Spain vs Romania Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th November 2019
- Gibraltar v Switzerland Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th November 2019
- Ireland vs Denmark Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th November 2019
- Moldova vs Iceland Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Bulgaria vs Czech Republic Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Serbia vs Ukraine Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Albania vs France Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Kosovo vs England Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Bolton vs MK Dons Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
Tags: FA Cup, FA Cup odds, Manchester United, Manchester United FA Cup, Wolves, Wolves FA Cup, Wolves V Manchester United