Wolves v Braga Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 201917th September 2019 / lee
Wolves v Braga Europa League Preview, 19th September 8.00pm
Wolves put together a very good qualification campaign and now the business starts for them in the group stage. This is their first-ever group stage action in the Europa League. They kick things off with the visit of Braga, who like Wolves, came through their qualification campaign with a perfect record. Read our Wolves v Braga betting tips for more.
Wolves v Braga Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 15th, 2019 at 11:30 p.m.)
Wolves News and Form
Wolves won all six of their qualification games as they compete in Europe for the first time in 39 years. This will be their seventh fixture against Portuguese opposition and from those previous fixtures, Wolves hold a W5 L1 record. Wolves have won all three of their previous home games against Portuguese visitors. It was a seventh-place finish in the Premier League that Wolves took last season to make it to the Europa League. They scored at least two goals in all six of their qualification matches. They are currently on a seven-match winning streak at Molineux in Europe. While they are winless in this season’s Premier League (D3 L2) Wolves have gotten their act together well in Europe.
Wolves v Braga Head to Head
This is the first meeting between Wolves and Braga
Braga News and Form
Portuguese side Braga are seasoned campaigners. Will that work to their advantage in this tie? Braga’s record against English opposition is W6 D2 L10. They have only won once in England (against Birmingham in the 2011/12 Europa League). The last time they paid a visit to England was a clash at Old Trafford against Manchester United in the 2012/13 Champions League group stage. Braga took a 2-0 lead in the game but lost 3-2.
Braga had to come through qualifying rounds to reach the main draw. They won all four of their games in their two ties against Brondby and Spartak Moscow. This is their fifth appearance in the Europa League group stage. They are undefeated in their last seven European away games now (W5 D2). They are W3 D6 L3 in Europa League group stage away wins.
Wolves v Braga Tips & Odds
Who will win – Wolves v Braga Predictions
We see enough in the threat of Braga to suggest that they can get on the scoresheet. It’s not as if the defence of Wolves has been great this season. Still, we expect the home win, but consider the both teams to score option as well.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Lille v Valencia Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd October 2019
- Slavia Prague v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd October 2019
- QPR v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd October 2019
- Benfica v Lyon Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd October 2019
- RB Leipzig v Zenit St Petersburg Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd October 2019
- Genk v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd October 2019
- Ajax v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd October 2019
- Club Brugge v PSG Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd October 2019
- Salzburg v Napoli Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd October 2019
Tags: Braga, Braga Europa League, Europa League, Europa League odds, Wolves, Wolves Europa League, Wolves v Braga