Wimbledon v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th February 201914th February 2019 / lee
Wimbledon v Millwall FA Cup Preview, 16th February 3.00pm
It has been a really good effort from League One strugglers Wimbledon to make it this far in the Cup. Can they take their adventure further as they play host to Championship side Millwall at home? Read our Wimbledon v Millwall betting tips for more.
Wimbledon v Millwall Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on February 13th, 2019 at 3:34 a.m.)
Wimbledon News and Form
The Dons are rooted to the foot of the League One table and it’s fair to say that their survival hopes aren’t looking good. They did grab a league win though in midweek, snapping a four-match losing streak in the division. They have also found a fair bit of cheer in the FA Cup so far this season. After three straight away wins over Haringey, Halifax and then Fleetwood, Wimbledon went up against Premier League side West Ham in the fourth round.
The League One side got the job done at the first time of asking on home soil, putting in a tremendously spirited display to win 4-2 despite only taking a third of possession in the game. That’s at least three goals they have scored in each of their last three FA Cup games this term. If you look at their home form though, the win over West Ham has been their only victory in their last five there (D1 L3). They have conceded at least two goals in each of their last four home games too. The Dons have failed to score in three of their last five on home soil in all competitions.
Millwall News and Form
Millwall started to put together a bit of form, winning four games on the bounce. But their hot streak has faded away and now they have only won one of their last six in all competitions. However, the win in that sequence saw them, somewhat controversially, beat Premier League side Everton in the last round of the FA Cup. One of the goals for the Lions in the 3-2 victory was a pretty clear handball.
But still, it counted and they move on to this game. In their last three fixtures, Millwall have failed to score a single goal. They have actually failed to score in four of their last six in all competitions. This is a side which has struggled so badly on the road this season. In all competitions, their away form is W1 D4 L10. What are the Lions going to be able to come up with in this trip to Wimbledon?
Wimbledon v Millwall Tips & Odds
Who will win – Wimbledon v Millwall Predictions
It’s been a great journey from Wimbledon, and we can see them taking it a bit further. Millwall are not a good side away from home and maybe the Dons can get at least a draw out of this one at home.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Doncaster v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Swansea v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Blackburn v Middlesbrough Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Bristol City v Wolves Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Chelsea v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th February 2019
- Wigan Warriors v Sydney Roosters Winner Odds & Preview
- Sheffield United v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th February 2019
- Brighton v Derby Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th February 2019
- Aston Villa v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th February 2019
Tags: FA Cup, FA Cup odds, Millwall, Millwall FA Cup, Wimbledon, Wimbledon FA Cup, Wimbledon v Millwall