William Hill Acca Plus Bonus offers win bonus and insurance17th February 2016 / lee
You get the best of both worlds with the William Hill Acca Plus bonus offer, that’s for sure. It is feature of their site which will not only reward you should you win, but it can also compensate you if the wager loses. Bonuses and insurance? Yes, you get it all with the William Hill Acca Plus Bonus offer.
So what is the offer all about? It is about sixfold or bigger football accumulators that you can play with them. The bookmaker has combined two great features of acca betting, win bonuses and insurance all in one very neat, very valuable promotional offer.
Any winning sixfold or bigger football accas build on the Match Outright, Both Teams To Score and Match Outright & Both Teams To Score markets will earn a win bonus. The amount of win bonus that can be picked up, runs on a sliding scale from 10% up to the 40% maximum. The more selections that there are in your winning acca, the bigger the bonus payout.
6 – folds 10% bonus
7 – folds 15% bonus
8 – folds 20% bonus
9 – folds 25% bonus
10 – folds 30% bonus
11 – folds 35% bonus
12 – folds 40% bonus
The bonus payout will be paid out as cash on your account. But what if the bet loses? Well, good news there too because on sixfold or bigger accumulators that lose by one leg, you will get your lost stake refunded as a free bet!
There are some conditions of course to all of this, such as the maximum of a £50 free bet which can be returned and the maximum bonus payout is £5,000. It does apply to pre-match selections only and if you go and cash-out a bet, it will be voided from the Acca Plus offer. You will need to be a William Hill customer of course to get your hands on this great offer. Just register an account with them and you can pick up a free £20 bet as welcome bonus too on top of all this!
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019