West Ham v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th March 201915th March 2019 / lee
West Ham v Huddersfield Premier League Preview, 16th March 3.00pm
West Ham continue to have pretty mixed form behind them at the moment having alternated between a win and a loss in their last four EPL games. They will fancy their chance of three points here against Huddersfield who edged closer to relegation with another loss last weekend. Read our West Ham v Huddersfield betting tips for more.
West Ham v Huddersfield Betting Odds*
West Ham 8/15
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 14th, 2019 at 8.10 p.m.)
West Ham News and Form
West Ham took a bit of a hit last weekend in a 2-0 loss against the relegation-threatened Cardiff. That continued some poor away form that they have been on. They have been in pretty decent shape on home soil though. West Ham have taken back to back home wins in the top flight, beating Newcastle and Fulham. They are undefeated in their last five on home soil (W3 D2) and that is part of an average W7 D3 L5 home record that they have taken this season.
West Ham have averaged 1.5 goals per home game, with a clean sheet in only 20% of their home fixtures. Five of their seven home wins record this season have been by a two-goal margin. West Ham have netted in each of their last five home games, scoring at least two in each of their last two. The Irons have scored 61% of their home goals in the second half of games.
West Ham v Huddersfield Head to Head
There was a 1-1 draw when the two met back in November
West Ham have won three of the last four meetings (D1)
The Hammers have won their last three at home against the Terriers
Both teams have scored in just two of the last six meetings
Huddersfield News and Form
The Terriers suffered a 2-0 loss against Bournemouth last weekend. That is back to back defeats from them. Huddersfield have lost seven of their last eight leagues going. In their last four games, home and away, the Terriers have managed to produce just the one goal. Away from home, their record for the season is at W1 D3 L10. They are on a three-match losing streak on their travels.
They haven’t scored in any of their last five road games and in total this season they have only managed the eight away goals. Each to their last four games, home and away have ended under 2.5 goals. Fulham are the only side with a worse away record than the Terriers. They are the lowest scoring side in the top flight by a long way though.
West Ham v Huddersfield Tips & Odds
Who will win – West Ham v Huddersfield Predictions
The Hammers can produce enough here on home soil to give themselves three points. The challenge of Huddersfield isn’t likely to be testing enough to deny the Londoners. Home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Moldova v France Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Sweden v Romania Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Gibraltar v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Italy v Finland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Portugal v Ukraine Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- England v Czech Republic Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Belgium v Russia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Austria v Poland Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Northern Ireland v Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
Tags: Huddersfield, Huddersfield premier league, Premier League, Premier League odds, West Ham, West Ham premier league, West Ham v Huddersfield