West Brom v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 13th March 201913th March 2019 / lee
West Brom v Swansea Championship Preview, 13th March 8.00pm
West Brom have only managed to take the one point from their last three Championship fixtures and need to get some momentum back. Their slump was enough to see boss Darren Moore sacked. They play host to Swansea in midweek, with the Welsh club having lost four of their last six. Can the Baggies make the most of home advantage? Read our West Brom v Swansea betting tips for more.
West Brom v Swansea Betting Odds*
West Brom 10/11
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 12th, 2019 at 3:35 p.m.)
West Brom News and Form
West Brom have taken one point from their last three played in the Championship and that was from a tie against bottom side Ipswich on the weekend. At home this season they are W7 D7 L4 but their last home success came back on Boxing Day. They are just D4 L2 in their last six league outings at the Hawthorns which is a huge drop in home form to what they produced over the first half of the season. They have consistently scored well though as they are still averaging over 2 goals per home fixture.
West Brom have only taken two clean sheets at home this campaign and both teams have scored in 83% of matches at the Hawthorns. They have not managed to take a clean sheet in any of their last on home soil. Their last two at home have both ended under 2.5 goals. Of the goals which they have produced at the Hawthorns, 68% of them have been after the half time break. The Baggies are the second highest scorers in this season’s Championship having scored in 94% of all their matches played.
West Brom v Swansea Head to Head
The Baggies earned a 2-1 success at the Liberty Stadium in November
Things are even at two wins each and a draw in the last five meetings
West Brom are undefeated in their last four at home against the Swans
Both teams have scored in five of the last six meetings
Swansea News and Form
The Swans lost 1-0 at Norwich on the weekend which was their third defeat in their last four (W1). They have been having a rough time of things on their travels because that defeat at Carrow Road was their fourth in a row on their travels. It leaves them at W5 D4 L9 away from the Liberty Stadium this season. Sania have scored at an average of just over a goal per game away from home in the second tier.
The Swansea have earned one point from their last five away games, winning just one of their last seven on the road. They have not managed to collect a clean sheet in any of their last nine away games. Swansea have been level at the halftime break in exactly half of their road fixtures this season. All nine of those half time draws away from home were 0-0 score lines. The Welsh club have conceded 61% of their away goals in the second half of games.
West Brom v Swansea Tips & Odds
Who will win – West Brom v Swansea Predictions
The Baggies have really been struggling to find their winning touch on home soil and the Swans may test their patience. But because Swansea have been poor on the road, a narrow home win by a one-goal margin for West Brom fits.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Tottenham v Newcastle Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Barcelona v Real Betis Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Bournemouth v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Wolves v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Watford v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Sheffield United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Manchester United v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Brighton v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Hull v Bristol City Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Swansea, Swansea Championship, West Brom, West Brom Championship, West Brom v Swansea