West Brom v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 12th February 201911th February 2019 / lee
West Brom v Nottingham Forest Championship Preview, 12th February 8.00pm
West Brom have found wins hard to come by at the Hawthorns recently in the Championship. They will be looking to turn their fortunes around as a play host to Nottingham Forest. Forest are on the fringes of the play-off places they can’t afford to fall any further behind. Read our West Brom v Nottingham Forest betting tips for more.
West Brom v Nottingham Forest Betting Odds*
West Brom 4/5
Nottingham Forest 10/3
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on February 10th, 2019 at 11:44 p.m.)
West Brom News and Form
West Brom took a 1-0 win at rivals Stoke on the weekend, but they have failed to win any of their last three on home soil in the division (D2 L1). In their last home game, they suffered a 2-3 reverse against Middlesbrough in a top-five clash. Overall this season West Brom are W7 D5 L3 at home in the Championship. The recent defeat there against Middlesbrough snapped a seven-match undefeated streak of form that they were on at the Hawthorns. West Brom have won only one of their last six on home soil.
A positive though is that they have averaged 2.3 goals per home game this season, with 47% of their fixtures at the hawthorns going over 3.5 goals. West Brom have taken only the two home clean sheets this season. Both teams have scored in 87% of West Brom’s home games. Interestingly only one of their seven home wins this season have been by a one-goal margin. West Brom have scored in all of their home games this season, and home and away combined have netted in each of their last 14.
West Brom v Nottingham Forest Head to Head
The Baggies played out a 1-1 draw at Forest earlier this season
Things are at one win each and one draw from three previous Championship meetings
Both teams have scored in two of the three previous Championship games
Nottingham Forest News and Form
Nottingham Forest collected a 2-1 home victory over Brentford on the weekend. Their continued a good run of form that they are at home. On their travels, though things are not looking so good for them as they are on a three-match losing streak. Overall this season away from home in the Championship Nottingham Forest have returned a W3 D8 L4 record. They are currently winless in their last six on the road, losing three of those.
Nottingham Forest have taken a clean sheet in a third of their away games this season. Home and away combined as they are without a clean sheet in any of their last nine played though. Their last two away defeats have both been by a 2-0 scoreline. Of the eight away defeats which they have suffered this season all but two of them have been by just the one-goal margin. Forest start the midweek action five points outside of the play-off places.
West Brom v Nottingham Forest Tips & Odds
Who will win – West Brom v Nottingham Forest Predictions
West Brom have the chance to get back to winning ways at the Hawthorns in this one. Nottingham Forest have not been performing on their travels and West Brom to sneak this win by a one-goal margin is a good proposition.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Doncaster v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Swansea v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Blackburn v Middlesbrough Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Bristol City v Wolves Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Chelsea v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th February 2019
- Wigan Warriors v Sydney Roosters Winner Odds & Preview
- Sheffield United v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th February 2019
- Brighton v Derby Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th February 2019
- Aston Villa v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th February 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Nottingham Forest, Nottingham Forest Championship, West Brom, West Brom Championship, West Brom v Nottingham Forest