West Brom v Hull Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th April 201916th April 2019 / lee
West Brom v Hull Championship Preview, 19th April 3.00pm
The Baggies got an important win on the board last weekend to snap out of some losses. They look on course now for a top-four finish but this is no easy game for them. Hull are starting the weekend just the two points outside of the top six but can they get some away form going in this important clash at the Hawthorns? Read our West Brom v Hull betting tips for more.
West Brom v Hull Betting Odds*
West Brom 5/6
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on April 16th, 2019 at 4:58 p.m.)
West Brom News and Form
The Baggies got a good 4-1 home win over Preston on the weekend to keep their hot streak going at the Hawthorns. That is a three-match winning streak that they are on there at the moment in the Championship. They have scored at least three goals in each of those wins as well. West Brom have a home record of W10 D7 L4 this season and they have averaged 2.3 goals per home fixture this term.
62% of all league games at the Hawthorns this season have made it over 2.5 goals, around half going over 3.5 goals. West Brom are on a four-match scoring streak at home, scoring at least two goals in each of their last eleven there. 67% of their home goals have come after the half time break. Home and away, The Baggies have managed only the two clean sheets in their last ten played. In total, they have taken a clean sheet in just 14% of home fixtures.
West Brom v Hull Head to Head
Hull took a 1-0 home win over the Baggies in November
The Tigers have won one of their last six against West Brom (D2 L3)
West Brom won their last home game against Hull 3-1 in 2017
Four of the last five meetings have gone under 2.5 goals
Hull News and Form
The Tigers were really trending towards the play-off places but had a setback last time out. They lost 1-0 at Middlesbrough, snapping a three-match winning streak that they were on. Hull are still within touch of the top six but really have to produce a win in this one to boost their chances. They have only gone W1 D1 L5 from their seven away games against current top seven sides this season though. Their overall record in the Championship is W6 D4 L11 this season.
They have lost six of their last seven away games (W1) so it really is their home form which has put them in playoff contention. Hull have actually taken one win in their last eight on the road. They have tallied a clean sheet in just 14% of away games, scoring an average of 1.2 goals per road fixture. 57% of their away games have gone over 2.5 goals. Hull have scored 60% of their away goals in the first half of fixtures.
West Brom v Hull Tips & Odds
Who will win – West Brom v Hull Predictions
West Brom have good home form behind them and this could be the telling factor here. Hull haven’t been that hot on their travels, highlighted by their recent loss at Middlesbrough. West Brom can collect the victory.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Hull, Hull Championship, West Brom, West Brom Championship, West Brom v Hull