Ukraine v Lithuania Prediction & Betting Tips, 11th October 201910th October 2019 / lee
Ukraine v Lithuania European Championship Qualifiers Preview, 11th October 7.45 pm
Ukraine are top of Group B and with a good five-point margin over Portugal as well. Can they keep their good form going and take a massive step towards next summer’s Finals? Lithuania are not likely to pose them too many problems as they are sat bottom of the pile with only one point. Read our Ukraine v Lithuania betting tips for more.
Ukraine v Lithuania Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 9th, 2019 at 11:56 p.m.)
Ukraine News and Form
Ukraine will be happy with their lot so far in having posted a W4 D1 record. They are five points clear of Portugal having played a game more than the Portuguese. Ukraine have rattled off 11 goals in their five games, conceding just one. So it is fine form that they have been carrying and will continue to be well in control of things by earning three points in this fixture. As long as they keep winning they will only need another draw against Portugal to confirm top spot when those two meet again.
Ukraine are unbeaten in their last six games (competitive and friendly) and they are shaping up very well. They are unbeaten in their last seven European Championship qualifiers, having lost just one of their last twelve such matches. Their home record in European qualifiers is W6 L1 in their last seven. They have not conceded in any of their last three home qualifiers and have taken a 5-0 win over Serbia and a 1-0 success over Luxembourg so far on home soil in this campaign.
Ukraine v Lithuania Head to Head
Ukraine won the first group meeting 3-0
Lithuania have scored in just one of their previous five games against Ukraine
Both teams have scored in none of the previous meetings
Ukraine are W3 D1 L1 in the overall head to head with Lithuania
Lithuania News and Form
Lithuania are very short of quality. They have collected one point only in this qualification campaign, which was from a home 1-1 draw against Luxembourg. Needless to say, they won’t be heading to Euro 2020 despite mathematically still being able to get there. Lithuania have conceded a total of fifteen goals in their five games played in Group B of Euro 2020 qualifying. The last time they won a game was a 1-0 success in a friendly at Armenia back in March 2018. It is a sixteen match winless streak of form that Lithuania are on, going D3 L13 in that spell. That about sums it all up.
Ukraine v Lithuania Tips & Odds
Who will win – Ukraine v Lithuania Predictions
This should be as easy-as-you-like for Ukraine at home against a very poor Lithuania side. It should be really lopsided and Ukraine are not likely to concede. It’s going to be all about how many goals they can run up on the night. Ukraine to win by at least four goals.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: European Championship Qualifiers, European Championship Qualifiers odds, lithuania, Lithuania European Championship Qualifiers, Ukraine, Ukraine European Championship Qualifiers, Ukraine v Lithuania