Turkey v Albania Prediction & Betting Tips, 11th October 201910th October 2019 / lee
Turkey v Albania European Championship Qualifiers Preview, 11th October 7.45 pm
Turkey are engaged with France in the race for the top spot in Group H and are leading Les Bleus on the head to head tie-breaker. They will know that they have to keep up their momentum and a win will leave them in a strong position to qualify. Albania badly needs a win to try and close the gap on the top two. Read our Turkey v Albania betting tips for more.
Turkey v Albania Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 9th, 2019 at 11:56 p.m.)
Turkey News and Form
Turkey are matching group favourites France on 15 points at the top of Group H. That is because they impressively took a home success against France and therefore hold the head to head advantage over Les Bleus. Turkey have only conceded two goals so far in their W5 L1 record in the group. Their one slip up in the group happened out on the road against Iceland back in June, but are perfect at home.
Turkey have won five of their last six games (competitive and friendly) and they have scored at least two goals in four of those five successes. During their last five games played Turkey have only given up one goal. So their defence will be expected to shut down Albania on Friday. On home soil in European Championship qualifiers, Turkey are on a five-match winning streak and are unbeaten in seven (W6 D1).
Turkey v Albania Head to Head
Turkey won the first group meeting 2-0
Each of the last three meetings have ended in an away win
Both teams have scored in one of the last five classes
Turkey are W5 D2 L3 in the overall head to head with Albania
Albania News and Form
Alabama’s chances of making a run at the top two are slim at best. Even with three points out of this fixture they would still have sizeable ground to make up on France and Turkey. But there is a small window still open for them. Albania are W3 L3 in the group so far and impressed with a 4-2 home win over Iceland in their most recent qualifier. Before that they had gone to France and lost 4-1, Albania getting their goal through a last-minute spot-kick.
Albania have suffered back to back away defeats, going down against Iceland and France on the road. Before that, they were on a good five-match undefeated streak of form in European Championship qualifying away games, which included a win Portugal and a draw against Denmark. But their current away form in all types of games has seen them lost five of their last seven on the road, failing to score in four of those five losses.
Turkey v Albania Tips & Odds
Who will win – Turkey v Albania Predictions
This should be a comfortable home win for Turkey as Albania don’t look a major threat at all, certainly not on the road. Turkey knows that they just need to keep plugging away and taking points before their second group meeting with France. Home win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: Albania, Albania European Championship Qualifiers, European Championship Qualifiers, European Championship Qualifiers odds, Turkey, Turkey European Championship Qualifiers, Turkey v Albania