Torino vs Juventus Prediction & Betting Tips, 2nd November 201931st October 2019 / lee
Torino vs Juventus Serie A Preview, 2nd November 7.45 pm
Torino had a rough night in midweek as they were beaten heavily out at Ladio. That leaves them on a five-match run without a win. Juventus continued their march at the top of the table with a narrow win over Genoa in midweek, thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo. Read our Torino vs Juventus betting tips for more.
Torino vs Juventus Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 30th, 2019 at 5:41 p.m.)
Torino News and Form
Torino have a W2 D2 L1 record at home this season in Serie A. They have gone undefeated in their last three home games, drawing the last two there (D1). After a bright start to the season of back to back wins, Torino have taken just one in their last eight. In their five home games, Torino have tallied up five goals.
They have, however, conceded at an average of 2.2 goals per home fixture this season. Both teams have scored in four of their five home fixtures. Five of their six home goals have been second after half time. All three league wins that Torino have been by a one-goal margin. Similarly, four of their five defeats this season have been by one goal margin only. Torino have been losing at halftime in three of their five home fixtures (D1 L1).
Torino vs Juventus Head to Head
Juventus took four points against Torino last season
Juventus are on a 9 match unbeaten streak against Torino
Torino have lost their last two home games against Juve 1-0
Both teams have scored in just one of the last four meetings
Juventus News and Form
Juventus maintained a one-point lead at the top of the table over Inter Milan, thanks to a midweek home success over Genoa. That means that Old Lady stays undefeated in this league campaign with a W8 D2 record. The two draws that they have to settle for, against Lecce and Fiorentina, were both out on the road.
For a betting trend, five of the last six wins that Juventus have taken this season have been by a 2-1 scoreline. So they have been challenged. It is just the two clean sheets which they have taken this season in league action, which is a bit below their usual standards. Seven of their eight league wins have been by a one-goal margin. Cristiano Ronaldo, who got their winner against Genoa in midweek from the penalty spot in the 90th, has yet to score away from home this season.
Torino vs Juventus Tips & Odds
Who will win – Torino vs Juventus Predictions
Torino have not done badly at home, but that was a poor away loss they suffered in midweek against Lazio. Still, all of the away wins that Juventus have taken have been by a one-goal margin. That may be worth backing to continue.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Juventus, Juventus Serie A, Serie A, Serie A odds, Torino, Torino Serie A, Torino vs Juventus