Torino v Wolves Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 201919th August 2019 / lee
Torino v Wolves Europa League Preview, 22nd August 8.00pm
A tough tie for Wolves in the playoff round of the Europa League. This is one of the worst ones that they could have gotten for themselves. For this first leg, the Premier League side make the trip to Italy where they are underdogs. Can they keep themselves alive for the second leg back on home soil? Read our Torino v Wolves betting tips for more.
Torino v Wolves Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 18th, 2019 7:27 p.m.)
Torino News and Form
Torino found themselves starting their European season in the second qualifying round of the Europa League. That was after their seventh-place finish in Serie A last season. The Italians opened with a 7-1 aggregate win over Debrecen, before taking a 6-1 win over Shakhtyor. So it has been a pretty comfortable and easy ride for them so far in qualification as was expected.
They have scored eight goals in their two home games in Europe this season. This is their first return to European action since the 2014/15 Europa League where they were eliminated in the round of sixteen. They have a fine home record in Europe going as they are undefeated in their last nine Europa League home games, winning seven of those.
Torino v Wolves Head to Head
This will be the first meeting between the two clubs
Wolves News and Form
Wolves do have a slight advantage in having played more games than Torino have done this season. The action in Serie A hasn’t started yet. Just like their Italian counterparts, Wolves have been cruising along nicely in Europe. They opened in the second qualifying round as well where they took a 6-1 aggregate win over Crusaders.
Wolves then posted an easy 8-0 aggregate success over Pyunik Yerevan after sending out a second string (mostly) for the second leg of that third qualifying round tie. Wolves have only shipped the one goal then in their four games played. This challenge is going to be on a different level to what they have faced so far. They probably wouldn’t be unhappy at a score draw out of this.
Torino v Wolves Tips & Odds
Who will win – Torino v Wolves Predictions
Both sides are going to have to show an equal bit of respect to one other in this tie. This looks as if it is going to be a really good contest over the two legs. Who can do more on home soil may just tip the balance in it. Torino can strike first and gain an advantage. Home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Europa League, Europa League odds, Torino, Torino Europa League, Torino v Wolves, Wolves, Wolves Europa League