Switzerland v Denmark Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th March 201924th March 2019 / lee
Switzerland v Denmark Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 26th March 7.45pm
Switzerland opened their qualification campaign with a solid win over Georgia. They are likely going to have a tougher time of things at home when they face Denmark on Tuesday evening. Denmark are hard side to beat at the moment and will be looking to avoid defeat in this, their first qualification game. Read our Switzerland v Denmark betting tips for more.
Switzerland v Denmark Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 24th, 2019 at 3:44 p.m.)
Switzerland News and Form
The Swiss took a 2-0 win out at Georgia on the weekend to begin their campaign. That extended their format of three wins in their last four played, the only exception there was a strange home defeat against Qatar in a friendly. If you look back a little further it is only a W3 L3 record that the Swiss have produced in their last six games. However, they are a pretty good home side as we saw in World Cup 2018 qualification when they pushed Portugal all the way in the race for top spot. Switzerland have lost just one of their last ten home internationals (friendly and competitive). So that’s a very good return. Switzerland also won their UEFA Nations League group ahead of Belgium, thanks to a thrilling 5-2 home win over the Red Devils. That was after having thumped Iceland 6-0 at home as well.
Switzerland v Denmark Head to Head
Switzerland and Denmark were last together at the Euro 2000 qualifiers
Denmark are W1 D1 in their previous meetings with Switzerland
Both teams scored in the two previous meetings
Denmark News and Form
Denmark are in good shape at the moment as they are currently undefeated in their last six games. Their last defeat was a 3-0 friendly reverse against Slovakia last year. This is their first Euro 2020 qualifier and last week they had a friendly out in Kosovo which ended in a 2-2 draw, but you can expect the Danish to be a lot stronger for this one of course. Denmark have only suffered a defeat in their last sixteen games (90 minutes).
They have lost only two of their last 22 so they are no pushovers (90 minutes). During that sequence, they were eliminated from the 2018 World Cup on penalties by Croatia in the round of sixteen. Denmark have taken four clean sheets in their last six games but they have conceded in three of their last four on the road. During the Nations League last year, Denmark did win their group, taking a win in Wales and a draw in Ireland during that campaign.
Switzerland v Denmark Tips & Odds
Who will win – Switzerland v Denmark Predictions
Both of these have their respective strengths and a low scoring games does have appeal. The Danes are just a pretty solid outfit and are going to keep themselves in this. However, Switzerland were great at home in the Nations League and should still just take this.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- France Women v USA Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Venezuela v Argentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
Tags: Denmark, Denmark Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Switzerland, Switzerland Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Switzerland v Denmark