Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 201918th November 2019 / lee
Swindon vs Cheltenham FA Cup Preview, 19th November 7.45 pm
Who will make it through this battle of League Two in the first round FA Cup replay? Whoever it is that gets the win on the night will be playing host to Port Vale in the second round. The first match in this tie ended in a 1-1 draw. Will home advantage settle the replay or will Cheltenham’s strong head to head form over Swindon win out? Read our Swindon vs Cheltenham betting tips for more.
Swindon vs Cheltenham Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 17th, 2019 at 8:53 p.m.)
Swindon News and Form
Swindon are the current League Two leaders but they will be taking on a fellow top-six side once again in this replay. Swindon are on a five-match undefeated streak of form, winning four of those. The one exception was the 1-1 draw at Whaddon Road in this FA Cup tie. It has been a big burst of from by Swindon who had a run of W1 D1 L4 prior this current streak.
They have won their last two on home soil, and overall at the County Ground have a W4 D1 L4 record going this season. It has been two wins in their last five there. The Robins have won only two of their last nine FA Cup matches and home soil have collected just one win in their last four in the competition (L3).
Swindon vs Cheltenham Head to Head
Cheltenham are W9 D5 L2 in the head to head
Both teams have scored in each of the last three meetings
Swindon are winless in their last six against Cheltenham
Cheltenham have scored at least two goals in five of the last seven meetings
Cheltenham News and Form
Cheltenham are probably going to keep this tight and there shouldn’t really be too much between the sides again. They have suffered just one defeat in their last ten league games, which is a nod to their form. They are winless in three games in all competitions currently (D2 L1) so they have dipped just a little bit.
On their travels they are undefeated in their last five games (all league fixtures), putting up a W3 D2 record in that sequence. Those have been their only way wins scored this season. Cheltenham have failed to win any of their last three away games in the FA Cup and have taken just one win in their last seven on the road in the competition, that being a victory over Crewe back in 2016. Last season their run came to an end in the third round at Accrington Stanley.
Swindon vs Cheltenham Tips & Odds
Who will win – Swindon vs Cheltenham Predictions
This could get entertaining. Cheltenham have delivered some good wins on the road recently and even though Swindon are top of their division, it is only a recent burst of form that has gotten them there. Cheltenham have shown good consistency for a longer period and could sneak it. Away win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Rochdale vs Wrexham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Cheltenham, Cheltenham FA Cup, FA Cup, FA Cup odds, Swindon, Swindon FA Cup, Swindon vs Cheltenham