Sweden v Russia Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 201818th November 2018 / lee
Sweden v Russia Nations League Preview, 20th November 7.45pm
Sweden have lined themselves up with a chance at winning this group still even after only winning one of their three games. They need have to win on home soil to pull off promotion. As for Russia, they go into the game knowing that another draw against the Swedes in the group is going to be enough for them. Read our Sweden v Russia betting tips for more.
Sweden v Russia Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 18th, 2018 at 6:01 p.m.)
Sweden News and Form
The Swedes produced a win away in Turkey on Saturday, a game which they had to win in order to keep their promotion hopes in B2 alive. They now have to come up with another victory in order to top the group ahead of Russia. So it’s winner takes all here. Turkey are now W1 D1 L1 in their three games in the Nations League so far. Sweden are W1 D2 L2 in their last five matches played and they have collected a clean sheet in two of their last three games as well. Sweden to win to nil is at 2/1 odds* (betting odds taken on November 18th, 2018 at 5:27 pm)
Sweden have scored in three of their last five games and there has been another trend with them as four of their last five games have ended up under 2.5 goals. Under 2.5 goals is at 8/13 odds* (betting odds taken on November 18th, 2018 at 5:27 pm). Nothing but the victory gets Sweden across the finish line in top place in the group. Sweden are without a win in their last five home fixtures (D4 L2) though and need to nap that funk.
Sweden v Russia Head to Head
Each of the last six meetings have ended under 2.5 goals
Both Teams have scored in two for the last six meetings
Sweden are winless in five against Russia (D3 L2)
Sweden are unbeaten at home in three previous games against Russia (W1 D2)
Russia News and Form
The Russians suffered a hefty 3-0 loss against Germany on Thursday night, which snapped some good form that they were. Russia are now W3 D1 L1 in their last five games and before that defeat against Germany, they had been on a good six-match unbeaten streak of form. Russia have collected five wins in their last twelve games (90 minutes). In their Nations League campaign they played out a 0- 0 home draw with Sweden and beat 2-0 turkey. In their one away game, they won 2-1 in Turkey. So the Russians have a good +3 goals difference in the group now and they have taken back to back clean sheets in their campaign. Both teams not to score is at 8/11 odds* (betting odds taken on November 18th, 2018 at 5:27 pm)
Who will win – Sweden v Russia Predictions
Sweden should have the bit between their teeth now after a good win out in Turkey on the weekend. With home advantage behind them, they may just be able to find their way to get the job done. Home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Nations League, Nations League odds, Russia, Russia Nations League, Sweden, Sweden Nations League, Sweden v Russia