Swansea v Manchester United Stats and Betting Odds 30th August 201528th August 2015 / lee
Swansea v Manchester United Stats and Betting Odds
Swansea City won both Premier League meetings with Man Utd last season, ending a run of eight league games without a win over them (D2 L6). The Welsh outfit are a 13/5 quote to take another win over the Red Devils.
Swansea have won three of the last four meetings with Man Utd in all competitions, all by a 2-1 scoreline. A Swansea 2-1 correct score is a 12/1 quote.
The Swans haven’t won back to back home Premier League games since November 2014.
Jonjo Shelvey (13) has created more goalscoring chances than any other player in the Premier League so far this season.
Manchester United have failed to score in three of their last five Premier League games on the road.
Sergio Romero has started his Premier League career with three clean sheets – the last goalkeeper to keep four in his first four PL apps was Anders Lindegaard (Oct – Dec 2011). United are 7/4 to keep a clean sheet.
Manchester United have only allowed their opponents five shots on target in the Premier League this season; fewer than any other side.
Bafetimbi Gomis has scored eight goals in his last nine Premier League games for Swansea and he could become the first Swansea player to score in each of their opening four games of a Premier League season. Gomis isa 9/4 anytime goalscorer option.
Wayne Rooney has now gone nine Premier League games without scoring. Only once in his Premier League career has he gone 10 games without scoring (between Aug-Dec 2003 while at Everton). Rooney, who netted a hattrick midweek in the UEFA Champions League is a 6/5 anytime goalscorer quote.
There is a big Paddy Power enhanced odds promo running for Saturday’s Premier League action. New customers who open an account with them can bank 8/1 enhanced odds on a Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City treble. All three are at home and are running as odds on favourites in their respective matches. This is a new customer’s exclusive offer only.
Who will win – Swansea v Manchester United Prediction
There may be a little bit of value in pushing for a Swansea win, or at least on them avoiding defeat at home. United are more of a frustration than a big threat to play against at the moment and the Swans should be able to hold their own.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wolves v Braga Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayer Leverkusen v Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Atletico Madrid v Juventus Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Club Brugge v Galatasaray Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Sunderland v Rotherham Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th September 2019
Tags: Manchester United, Premier League odds, premier league stats, stats, Swansea, swansea v manchester united