Swansea v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th March 201915th March 2019 / lee
Swansea v Manchester City FA Cup Preview, 16th March 12.15pm
Championship side Swansea have the unenviable task of having to go up against Manchester City in the FA Cup quarterfinals. They are going to have to defy some huge odds of 16/1 to try and bank the upset in the game. Will Man City keep their quadruple hopes alive? Read our Swansea v Manchester City betting tips for more.
Swansea v Manchester City Betting Odds*
Man city 1/7
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 14th, 2019 at 8:39 p.m.)
Swansea News and Form
There’s a massive challenge ahead for the Swans in this one then. They have won only three of their last nine games across all competitions The positive from that is that each of those three wins were on home soil. But they won’t have faced anything quite like Manchester City this season of course. Swansea are W5 D2 in their last seven home games for the season, scoring at least two goals in four for their last five at the Liberty Stadium. In this season’s FA Cup, Swansea opened with a win at Aston Villa before defeating Gillingham and then Brentford both by a 4-1 scoreline back on home soil.
Swansea v Manchester City Head to Head
Man City have won their last three trips to the Liberty Stadium
City are on a five-match winning streak against Swansea
The Welsh club are winless in thirteen against the Citizens
This is the first ever FA Cup tie between them
Manchester City News and Form
The Citizens have won their last four games on the bounce and they are undefeated in ten across all composition, winning nine of those. If you want to look back further they have suffered only the one defeat in their last nineteen games in all competitions. Out on their travels, they have won four of their last five (D1) and they have taken a clean sheet in three of their last five on the road. Manchester City have been firing off the goals in his season’s FA Cup. They have posted a 7-0 win over Rotherham, a 5-0 win over Burnley and last time out they beat Newport 4-1.
Who will win – Swansea v Manchester City Predictions
There should only be one winner from this contest and that, of course, should be Manchester City. The Citizens have the power in depth to get through this test at the Liberty Stadium. Will the Swans keep the score down? Man City to win by a two-goal margin is at 3/1 odds* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 14th, 2019 at 8:39 p.m.).
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Leeds v Derby Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st September 2019
- Rangers v Feyenoord Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Manchester United v Astana Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Southampton v Bournemouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th September 2019
- Wolves v Braga Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: FA Cup, FA Cup odds, Manchester City, Manchester City FA Cup, Swansea, Swansea FA Cup, Swansea v Manchester City