Swansea v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 201915th February 2019 / lee
Swansea v Brentford FA Cup Preview, 17th February 4.00pm
This is an all-Championship clash in the FA Cup and there may not be too much to split the two of them. Swansea are seven points better off in the league than the Bees are. Will home advantage here be enough for them to top Brentford in the FA Cup too? Read our Swansea v Brentford betting tips for more.
Swansea v Brentford Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on February 13th, 2019 at 3:34 a.m.)
Swansea News and Form
It is Swansea then with the home soil advantage in this fifth round FA Cup tie, which features two Championship sides. It can often be hard to separate two teams going up against each other in the competition, coming from both the same division. However, there is a bit of a clear head-to-head advantage in the tie in favour of Swansea. The Swans are unbeaten in their last seven games against Brentford and have won their last five in a row against them.
Four of the last five wins that Swansea have produced over the Bees have been by a 2-0 scoreline, so there is a bit of a trend running there. They were out in action on Wednesday night in the Championship and the Swans suffered a defeat out at title contenders Leeds. The current form though at home at the Liberty Stadium in all competitions has seen Swansea post a W3 D2 record. Swansea have just two clean sheets in their last nine home games.
Brentford News and Form
Brentford were also in midweek action as they played host to Aston Villa, grabbing a late win. It is worth a closer look at their current away form though which doesn’t stand up to being anywhere near as good as their home form is. Brentford have taken just one victory in their last 16 games out on the road. They have only won twice on their travels all season across all competitions. So that is a bit of a negative against them. Generally when you aren’t winning away from home then you are probably having defensive issues.
Brentford have managed just the one clean sheet out on their travels this season. They have conceded at least two goals in each of their last three road games as well. Hopefully, in terms of this FA Cup tie being entertaining, each of Brentford’s last three road games have ended up over 2.5 goals. Plus while they have not been winning much away from home, they have only lost one of their last five on their travels (W1 D3 L1).
Swansea v Brentford Tips & Odds
Who will win – Swansea v Brentford Predictions
We are sticking with one solid advantage here and the fact that the Swans have a good winning streak going over the Bees. Swansea to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Barcelona v Valencia Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Newport County v Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- Charlton v Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- Atalanta v Sassuolo Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Dundee United v St Mirren Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd May 2019
- Stuttgart v Union Berlin Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd May 2019
- Odds on the favourites for 2019/20 Big Five European Leagues
- Lazio v Bologna Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th May 2019
- Juventus v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th May 2019
Tags: Brentford, Brentford FA Cup, FA Cup, FA Cup odds, Swansea, Swansea FA Cup, Swansea v Brentford