Swansea 4/1 for Premier League Top Six Finish31st August 2015 / lee
When Swansea fell behind early in the second half of their game against Manchester United on the weekend, they had drifted out to an in-play price of 22/1 with Bet365 before they managed to rally themselves and bank a 2-1 comeback win. But with another three points against the Red Devils (their third league win on the bounce against them) the Swans continued their hugely positive start to the new season.
Now with a draw against Chelsea and three points against Manchester United, Swansea have been moved in to a 4/1 quote with Bet365 to earn themselves a top-six finish in the Premier League this season. Meanwhile, another off-colour display from Louis van Gaal’s men saw them drift to 9/4 to earn a top four finish.
Bafetimbi Gomis and Andre Ayew continued their great early form and now Gomis, who has scored four in four for the start of the season is a 20/1 quote in the Premier League Golden Boot market as he becomes joint top scorer with Callum Wilson and Riyad Mahrez. Andre Ayew has three goals to his name this season and is a 66/1 shot to win the Golden Boot.
Not only was it Swansea’s third league win in a row over United, but it was the third 2-1 scoreline victory for them. That had been a 12/1 shot ahead of kick off. Manchester United are now 16/1 to win the league title, with rivals Manchester City shortening to 1/2 on the back of their fourth win of the season and securing Kevin de Bruyne of Wolfsburg. The former Chelsea player is a 5/1 quote to net at Stamford Bridge in April.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayer Leverkusen v Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Atletico Madrid v Juventus Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Club Brugge v Galatasaray Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Sunderland v Rotherham Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th September 2019
- Shakhtar Donetsk v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: Bet365, Manchester City, Manchester United, Premier League, Swansea