Stoke v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 201920th April 2019 / lee
Stoke v Norwich Championship Preview, 22nd April 3.00pm
Stoke have nothing at stake in this one. They have done enough to avoid regulation worries this season and they are going to have their work cut out for a top half of the table finish. Can they take points off the promotion-bound Canaries though? Read our Stoke v Norwich betting tips for more.
Stoke v Norwich Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from Paddy Power on April 16th, 2019 at 10:19 p.m.)
Stoke News and Form
The Potters have drawn their last four home games in the Championship and five of their last six on home soil (W1). So there hasn’t been too much to cheer about for their home fans. But then it is at least a good unbeaten streak of home form that they have put together. In their last home game though they only managed a 2-2 draw against the relegation-threatened Rotherham.
Stoke have barely averaged over a goal per home game this season and just 29% of their home fixtures have made it over 2.5 goals. The Potters have picked up a clean sheet in 43% of their home games this term, conceding at under a goal per game on average. Their overall home record for the Championship season stands at W8 D7 L6. Stoke have conceded 60% of their home goals in the second period of games.
Stoke v Norwich Head to Head
Stoke were 1-0 winners at Carrow Road in October
The Potters have won the last two meetings with Norwich
The Canaries are winless in four against Stoke
Stoke have lost just one of their last nine home games against Norwich
Norwich News and Form
The Canaries could only manage what for them, will have been a disappointing away draw at Wigan in their last away game. That did extend their unbeaten road form to five though, winning each of the other four in that sequence. Norwich’s overall away record for the season is at W11 D8 L2. In their road games, this season the Canaries have averaged 1.8 goals per game.
They have been tight at the back conceding at under a goal per game on average. Norwich have tallied up a clean sheet in 29% of their away games. The Canaries have netted in each of their last 11 away games and they have scored 66% of their road goals in the second period of fixtures. They have been level at the halftime break 11 times this season on the road. They do currently boast the best away record in the division.
Who will win – Stoke v Norwich Predictions
Stoke have been pretty flat this season and Norwich have just been flying their way back up to the Premier League. The visitors will be enjoying themselves more than the home side in this one more likely than not. Away win at 6/5 odds* (Betting Odds were taken from Paddy Power on April 16th, 2019 at 10:19 p.m.)
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Inter v Empoli Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- SPAL v AC Milan Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- Celtic v Hearts Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Barcelona v Valencia Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Newport County v Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- Charlton v Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- Atalanta v Sassuolo Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Dundee United v St Mirren Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd May 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Norwich, Norwich Championship, Stoke, Stoke Championship, Stoke v Norwich