Stoke v Fulham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 201916th October 2019 / lee
Stoke v Fulham Championship Preview, 19th October 3.00pm
Stoke shed a little bit of doom and gloom as they won their first game of the season just before the international break. Can they start to build on that now and find a way to claw themselves off the bottom of the table? Fulham are hovering on the outskirts of the top six, currently on a good undefeated streak of form. Read our Stoke v Fulham betting tips for more.
Stoke v Fulham Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 15th, 2019 at 7:25 p.m.)
Stoke News and Form
Finally, it happened. Stoke earned a 2-1 upset win at Swansea in their final game before the international break. That was their first win of the season which now leaves them at W1 D2 L8 for this campaign. They are still stuck to the bottom of the Championship table. The Potters have taken a beating defensively, as one would imagine for a bottom of the table team. Stoke have conceded an average of 2 goals per fixture this season, shipping a total of 13 in six home games.
Their home record sits at a miserable D1 L5 at the moment, with no clean sheet. Four of the five home defeats they have suffered at the Bet365 Stadium have been by a margin of just one goal. 9 of the 13 goals that the Potters have conceded on home soil this season have come in the second half of fixtures. The Staffordshire club needs a huge lift and have only opened the scoring in three of their eleven games this season. Can they deliver their first home win?
Stoke v Fulham Head to Head
Stoke have won the last two meetings against Fulham
This will be the first clash in the league since the 2014 EPL
Both teams have scored in just one of the last five meetings
Five of the last six meetings have produced a home win
Fulham News and Form
The Potters are undefeated in their last six league games and hold an overall W5 D4 L2 return from this campaign. They lost their opening away game of the season out at Barnsley. But they have remained undefeated on the road since then, taking a W2 D2 record in their other four road games. The two wins that they have recorded on their travels happened against Huddersfield and Reading who are currently sat down in the bottom four.
So the Cottagers will be looking to deliver against the bottom side as well. Fulham are averaging 1.8 goals per fixture this season in the league. However they have managed to take only the one clean sheet in their last seven played. Overall this season, Fulham have scored in all but one of their league fixtures and have netted at least two goals in each of their last three played. The Cottagers have opened the scoring in seven of their eleven games in this campaign. Only two teams in the division have scored more league goals than Fulham have.
Stoke v Fulham Tips & Odds
Who will win – Stoke v Fulham Predictions
Stoke earned themselves a bright moment last time out, but they could be brought back down to earth with a bit of a bump. Fulham have the scoring power in them, averaging almost two goals per game, to go and get themselves the win at the Bet365 Stadium. Away win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Fulham, Fulham Championship, Stoke, Stoke Championship, Stoke V Fulham