Stan James free £5 bet on Over/Under 2.5 Goals Premier League Acca28th August 2015 / lee
There’s a full list of Premier League matches this weekend and which of them do you think will be flying over 2.5 goals? Maybe Manchester City will be putting Watford to the sword at the Etihad, or Chelsea’s porous defence will send their home game over the goal line at Stamford Bridge against Crystal Palace.
Maybe Liverpool will bust out of their shell and Hammer West Ham and will Norwich be able to record another good away win as they visit the struggling Southampton? Will Wayne Rooney snap his nine match EPL goalless streak and help fire Manchester United past Swansea? Will Everton and Spurs trade goalscoring blows at White Hart Lane?
Place a £5 accumulator (4+ selections) on this weekend’s Premier League Under/Over 2.5 Goals market and Stan James will give you a £5 Free Bet – whether you win or lose.
For example a £5 acca on over 2.5 goals in the following games returns £83 and a £5 free bet: Newcastle v Arsenal, Bournemouth v Leicester, Man City v Watford, Tottenham v Everton and Stoke v WBA.
So there is a potential big payout on this Bet £5, get a £5 free bet offer from Stan James! This applies to qualifying bets of an accumulator (minimum of four selections) of £5 (cash) placed before 15.00 Saturday 29th August 2015 (BST) on the Under/Over 2.5 Goals market.
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wolves v Braga Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayer Leverkusen v Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Atletico Madrid v Juventus Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Club Brugge v Galatasaray Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Sunderland v Rotherham Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th September 2019