St Josephs v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 9th July 20198th July 2019 / lee
St Josephs v Rangers Europa League Preview, 9th July 4.55pm
Rangers head into some competitive action in the first qualifying round of the Europa League. We aren’t likely to see a full strength side out in this one by them as they make the trip to Gibraltar. St Joseph came through the qualifying first round. Read our St Josephs v Rangers betting tips for more.
St Josephs v Rangers Betting Odds*
St Josephs 20/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from William Hill on July 7th, 2019 at 3:49 a.m.)
St Josephs News and Form
This fixture has been scheduled for Tuesday because of St Joseph’s ground isn’t suitable for European matches by UEFA’s standards. So they are going to be playing this at the Victoria Stadium (home of the Gibraltar National Team) because another team (Europa) is playing there in the Europa League on Thursday.
St Josephs came through the challenge of Prishtina (who was reduced to nine men in the second leg of their tie) to get through their preliminary qualification round with a 3-1 win. This is the second time that they have been in the Europa League 1st Qualifying Round. They lost 10-0 on aggregate against AEL Limassol in 2017. Their overall record in the Europa League (all qualifiers) is W1 D3 L2.
Rangers News and Form
Last season Rangers made it all the way from the first qualifying round into the group stage of the main draw. They didn’t make it any further. In the season before that, they lost in a shocker against Progres Niederkorn in the first qualifying round. But their run last year under Steven Gerrard through the qualifiers was solid and unspectacular as you would expect.
Their overall record in the UEFA Cup/Europa League is W39 D28 L28. Rangers have been busy in pre-season beating Mansfield, TNS and then putting a 5-0 win over Oxford on the board on Sunday in some friendly action. A clean sheet for Rangers is at 3/10* (Betting Odds were taken from William Hill on July 7th, 2019 at 3:49 a.m.).
St Josephs v Rangers Tips & Odds
Who will win – St Josephs v Rangers Predictions
This should be a routine game for Rangers. Their understrength teams have looked relatively sharp in their pre-season friendly work. They shouldn’t find the going tough against St Josephs who finished third in their league last year. Rangers to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Senegal v Algeria Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th July 2019
- Kilmarnock v Connahs Quay Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th July 2019
- Rangers v St Joseph's Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th July 2019
- Rovaniemi v Aberdeen Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th July 2019
- Celtic v Sarajevo Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th July 2019
- Senegal v Tunisia Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th July 2019
- Algeria v Nigeria Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th July 2019
- Madagascar v Tunisia Prediction & Betting Tips, 11th July 2019
- Ivory Coast v Algeria Prediction & Betting Tips, 11th July 2019
Tags: Europa League, Europa League odds, Rangers, Rangers Europa League, St Josephs, St Josephs Europa League, St Josephs v Rangers