SPAL v AC Milan Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 201922nd May 2019 / lee
SPAL v AC Milan Serie A Preview, 26th May 3.00pm
SPAL have lost their last two games so that could be good news for AC Milan. Milan had a good weekend last time out as they closed the gap to the Champions League places to just the one point. They are going to have to break out one more win and hope that either rivals Inter or Atalanta fail to win on the final day to get their top four finish. Read our SPAL v AC Milan betting tips for more.
SPAL v AC Milan Betting Odds*
AC Milan 1/2
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on May 20th, 2019 at 11:23 p.m.)
SPAL News and Form
Spal have lost their last two league games, going down by a one-goal margin against Empoli and Udinese. They are sat in the middle of the table so they have nothing at stake in this fixture at all. Their home form for the season is W5 D7 L6 and they were undefeated in four on home soil (W3 D1) before a reverse against Napoli in their last home fixture. Spal are on a seven-match scoring streak in the league at home at the moment though, netting in each of their last ten, home and away.
Four of their five home wins this season have been by a one-goal margin, and they have averaged exactly a goal per home game this season. It is worth noting that four of their five home wins have been successes against teams currently in the top eight, including a 2-1 win over champions Juventus. They may not make life easy for AC Milan, even though they have nothing to play for. Spal have scored 72% of their home goals in the first half of fixtures. Only two sides have worse home records than Spal though in the top flight.
SPAL v AC Milan Head to Head
Milan earned a narrow 2-1 home win over Spal in December
AC Milan have won all three previous meetings with Spal
Spal have scored just one goal in their previous three games against Milan
Milan scored eight goals in their three previous games against Spal
AC Milan News and Form
AC Milan have hit a nice bit of form with a three-match winning streak under their belt. With Inter Milan’s heavy collapse against Napoli last weekend, it means that AC Milan have a shot at a top-four finish. They have to beat whatever Inter do on the weekend to achieve that. AC Milan have taken a W6 D7 L5 record this season on their travels, and their defence has been in good shape. They have conceded at under a goal per away game.
Each of their away losses this season have been against sides currently in the top half of the table. Spal are 11th. Their away form has been down recently and had taken just one point from three road fixtures before digging out a 1-0 win at Fiorentina in their last away fixture. AC Milan have been level at half time in 10 of their 18 away games and they have produced 62% of their away goals in the second half of games. They have conceded 76% of their away goals after the half time break too. AC Milan have opened the scoring in 11 of their 18 away games.
SPAL v AC Milan Tips & Odds
Who will win – SPAL v AC Milan Predictions
SPAL are actually a bit of a threat here but AC Milan have got the bit between their teeth and have a huge prize in front of them. They should be able to go and squeeze out a victory which will line them up with a shot at that top four finish.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayer Leverkusen v Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Atletico Madrid v Juventus Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Club Brugge v Galatasaray Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Sunderland v Rotherham Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th September 2019
- Shakhtar Donetsk v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: AC Milan, AC Milan Serie A, Serie A, Serie A odds, SPAL, SPAL Serie A, SPAL v AC Milan