Spain vs Romania Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th November 201916th November 2019 / lee
Spain vs Romania Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 18th November 7.45pm
Spain will be heading to Euro 2020 after winning their group ahead of Sweden. So nothing is riding on this game for either Spain or Romania. That is because the Romanians have missed out on a qualification spot and only have a slim chance of making it through to the play offs. Read our Spain vs Romania betting tips for more.
Spain vs Romania Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 15th, 2019 at 8:21 p.m.)
Spain News and Form
Spain have flexed their muscles in qualifying Group F with a W7 D2 record from their nine games. They ran up a 7-0 scoreline over Malta at home on the weekend. That leaves them with four wins from their four home games and in that sequence, they have conceded just one goal as well. In total in this qualifying group, Spain have tallied 26 goals in their 9 fixtures. They have conceded only five.
Since their failed Nations League campaign, Spain have won 8 of their last 10 fixtures (competitive and friendly) drawing the other two. On home soil in all the games they have put together a five-match winning streak, conceding just one goal in that sequence. They have scored at least two goals in six of their last seven home fixtures. Even though they don’t anything at stake, they will be looking to extend their winning streak in European Championship home qualifiers. Their winning streak stands at 21 in such fixtures.
Spain vs Romania Head to Head
Spain are W2 D3 L1 against Romania
Romania lost 2-1 at home against Spain earlier in the group
Both teams have scored in four of the previous six meetings
Romania’s only win over Spain happened in Spain in 1997
Romania News and Form
Romania cannot qualify directly for Euro 2020 but could still squeeze in through the backdoor of the playoffs. There is just one spot on in Path C for Romania to get to and they currently have Serbia, Israel and Hungary ahead of them in the race. So it’s not a great situation for them. Their record in the group so far is W4 D2 L3 which hasn’t been a bad return at all. They have scored well too, averaging just under two goals per game.
Out on the road Romania lost in Sweden, draw in Norway and won in the Faroe Islands and Malta. The away form of Romania has seen them lose just one of their last nine games on the road (competitive and friendly) and that one loss was out in Sweden in this campaign. That is also their only loss away from home in their last eleven European Championship qualification fixtures and they have scored at least two goals in four of their last five.
Spain vs Romania Tips & Odds
Who will win – Spain vs Romania Predictions
It is a winnable match for Spain and it is a good chance for them to enjoy themselves. They rarely miss the boat on home soil and their home qualifier record is astounding. Spain to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Romania, Romania Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Spain, Spain Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Spain vs Romania