Spain v Sweden Prediction & Betting Tips, 10th June 201910th June 2019 / lee
Spain v Sweden Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 10th June 7.45pm
Spain are well in control of things at the top of Group F in Euro 2020 qualification and that will be stronger if they win this one. They will be taking on second-placed Sweden on Monday. The Swedes trail the Spanish by a couple of points so could shake things up at the top with a victory. Read our Spain v Sweden betting tips for more.
Spain v Sweden Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 9th, 2019 at 6:50 p.m.)
Spain News and Form
Spain eased to a 4-1 away win at the Faroe Islands on Friday, making it three wins from three in their qualification group. Surprisingly though they have only managed one clean sheet in their three played. It is back to home soil for them on Monday, just their second at home for the qualification campaign. Their other one saw them produce a 2-1 win over Norway. It is a four-match winning streak that the Spaniards are currently on at the moment. That was after their shock back to back defeats against England and Croatia in the nations League, both of those were 3-2 reverses.
Spain have scored in all nine internationals played since the start of September last year, netting at least two goals in all but two of the games in that sequence. But going back to their lack of clean sheets, it has been just two in seven from Spain. They are comfortably on the path to earning top spot in this group and a win moves them five points clear of Sweden having played four of ten games. Defender Sergio Ramos has scored in three of Spain’s last four games played so may be worth considering in the anytime goalscorer market.
Spain v Sweden Head to Head
The most recent was a Spain 2-1 win at Euro 2008
The two traded home wins in Euro 2008 qualification
Spain are W4 D1 L3 against Sweden
Both teams have scored in just one of the last three meetings
Sweden News and Form
Sweden are W4 D3 in their last seven games. On Friday they played host to Malta in the Euro 2020 qualifiers and earned a 3-0 win. That is back to back games in which the Swedes have scored three goals now. Actually, they have netted at least two goals in each of their last four played. Sweden are in a great bit of current form having won four of their last five played (D1). In their qualifiers so far they are W2 D1.
The dropped points for them came against Norway in a wonderful 3-3 draw. Sweden have taken a clean sheet in four of their last seven games have been doing well on that front as well. Viktor Claesson is on a three-match scoring streak for Sweden at the moment. Sweden won their Nations League Group so will be moving up to the top tier next season. They took a W2 D1 L1 record in a tricky group against Russia and Turkey, taking four-points on the road and not conceding on their travels.
Spain v Sweden Tips & Odds
Who will win – Spain v Sweden Predictions
This could be a good competitive game. Sweden are in decent form at the moment to make themselves very difficult to beat. Spain will be expected to come away with the three points, but they haven’t been watertight at the back. Spain to win & both teams to score.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Leeds v Derby Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st September 2019
- Rangers v Feyenoord Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Manchester United v Astana Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Southampton v Bournemouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th September 2019
- Wolves v Braga Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Spain, Spain Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Spain v Sweden, Sweden, Sweden Euro 2020 Qualifiers