Spain U21 v Belgium U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th June 201918th June 2019 / lee
Spain U21 v Belgium U21 UEFA U21 Euro 2019 Preview, 19th June 5.30pm
The pressure is on Spain U21 now after having taken a hammering against the Italians in their opening game of the Championships. Spain have never beaten the Belgians either from four previous meetings. Belgium also suffered a loss in their opener, losing 3-2 against Poland. Read our Spain U21 v Belgium U21 betting tips for more.
Spain U21 v Belgium U21 Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 17th, 2019 at 9:44 p.m.)
Spain U21 News and Form
The Spaniards crumbled to a 3-1 loss against Italy and that was after Dani Ceballos had put them ahead in the fixture. So now they are going to be feeling the heat. This is the first meeting in 14 years (competitive) against Belgium. From the four previous competitive meetings, Spain are only D3 L1 against Belgium. Their last win over them was back in 1997 in a friendly. This is Spain’s fifth appearance in the U21 Euros in the last six editions. They have won two of the last four titles.
Spain qualified for the tournament with nine wins from ten games, averaging over three goals a game. The Spaniards were on a ten-match undefeated streak of form in the competition until they lost the final of the last edition against Germany. Now with their opening defeat against Italy, that is back to back defeats for them. Their loss against Italy saw their eight-match winning streak in group stage games come to an end as well. That was their first defeat since losing to England in 2009.
Belgium U21 News and Form
Belgium opened with a 3-2 reverse against Poland in their opening group game. This is just the third time that they have been in the Finals. It is their first appearance since 2007. They did actually get to the final four on that occasion when they lost to Serbia. Their record overall now at the Finals, following their loss against Poland is at W2 D2 L4. Belgium did come through the qualification campaign undefeated, winning eight of their ten games. They finished on a seven-match winning streak, not conceding in any of their last four. Will they be able to defend their unbeaten competitive record against Spain? The situation now calls for both of them to push for a win.
Spain U21 v Belgium U21 Tips & Odds
Who will win – Spain U21 v Belgium U21 Predictions
Spain are the more likely of the two to come up with a response in this one. They will be feeling the pressure as favourites though. They are going to have to push for the win now in the pursuit of leaders Italy. Spain to win & both teams to score.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Eibar v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Atletico Madrid v Valencia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leeds v Birmingham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Bayer Leverkusen Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th October 2019
- Stoke v Fulham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Blackburn v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Cardiff v Sheffield Wednesday Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th October 2019
- Sweden v Spain Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Switzerland v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
Tags: Belgium U21, Belgium U21 UEFA U21 Euro 2019, Spain U21, Spain U21 UEFA U21 Euro 2019, Spain U21 v Belgium U21, UEFA U21 Euro 2019, UEFA U21 Euro 2019 odds