Southampton v Norwich Stats and Betting Odds 30th August 201528th August 2015 / lee
Southampton v Norwich Stats and Betting Odds
Southampton have lost just one of their last nine meetings with Norwich City in all competitions (W3 D5 L1) and the will kick off as 21/20 favourites to record another.
Southampton have picked up a league-high 10 yellow cards in the opening three matchdays of the season.
11 of Graziano Pelle’s 13 Premier League goals for Southampton have come at St Mary’s (85%) and he is a 4/1 first goalscorer quote to net against the Canaries.
The Saints have been struggling pretty badly to record wins though as they have now just won one of their last nine Premier League games (W1 D3 L5). Sunday’s fixture is a 5/2 quote to end in a draw.
Victory at Sunderland two weeks ago ended a run of 11 Premier league away games without a win for the Canaries (D3 L8).
Norwich City have not won back-to-back Premier League away games since January 2012 and they are a 3/1 quote to earn three points at St Mary’s on Sunday.
Nathan Redmond has had a hand in 10 goals in his last eight league games (five goals, five assists). He is a 3/1 anytime goalscorer quote.
Since the start of last season, Redman has assisted more league goals (14) and created more chances (125) than any other player for Norwich.
Of current Premier League teams, Norwich (31%) have drawn the highest proportion of games in the competition. The draw is a 5/2 quote.
Norwich have scored in each of their Premier League games this season and both teams to score on Sunday is a 5/6 quote with Stan James.
You can earn yourself a free bet over the weekend through Stan James. Place a £5 accumulator with them on Premier League under/over 2.5 goals market and regardless of whether or not the bet wins or loses Stan James will give you a free £5 bet! Open an account with hem and you can earn a £10 free bet bonus too.
Who will win – Southampton v Norwich Prediction
The Saints are struggling a bit at the moment and have failed to score in three of their last four in all competitions. The Canaries are scoring and have recorded a good 3-1 away win at Sunderland. May be worth a flutter on the Canaries to be singing after this.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Venezuela v Argentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Sweden Women v Canada Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
Tags: Norwich, Premier League odds, premier league stats, Southampton, Southampton v Norwich, stats