South Africa Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 13th June 201911th June 2019 / lee
South Africa Women v China Women Women’s World Cup 2019 Preview, 13th June 8.00pm
There was a loss for both of these in their opening games of the competition. So this will represent the best chance for both of these at getting something on the board. This is action from the group that contains Spain and Germany. Whoever wins could be on target to claim one of the best third-placed finishes. Read our South Africa Women v China Women betting tips for more.
South Africa Women v China Women Betting Odds*
China Women 4/9
South Africa Women 13/2
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 10th, 2019 at 9:49 p.m.)
South Africa Women News and Form
South Africa, one of the big outsiders for the title in France, made a decent game of things in their opener against Spain. They actually took a first-half lead and were still ahead with twenty minutes to go. But then two penalty kicks went against them, which the Spaniards converted before Spain got a third just before the final whistle. So now South Africa have to pick themselves up from that 3-1 defeat.
But that is not going to be easy as they are not a team in any kind of form. They have lost five of their last six games (D1). The one draw in there was again Jamaica. To be fair, they met both the USA and Norway before the World Cup, which was tough opposition to put themselves against. South Africa played at the Cyprus Women’s Cup earlier this year and posted a D1 L3 record there from games against Finland, North Korea, the Czech Republic.
China Women News and Form
China suffered a 1-0 loss in their tournament opener against Germany. They were expected to come in for a heavier loss than that. But Germany were pretty flat in the game and didn’t tear the Chinese to pieces. But China deserves some credit for their performance in the fixture and it was an indication of how hard they can be to beat. The defeat against Germany was their fifth in a row.
But in that sequence, they only suffered one-goal margins against Denmark and China, and played out a draw with European champions the Netherlands. So they haven’t been walked over at all. They do look to be the tougher of the two teams who are going to be on show in this one. China are ranked 16th in the world at the moment with South Africa at 49th. Four years ago, China finished second behind Canada in their World Cup group.
South Africa Women v China Women Tips & Odds
Who will win – South Africa Women v China Women Predictions
China should be able to get the win on the board in this one. They look the stronger of the two nations and they are not too likely to give too much away at the back. That is going to give them a great platform on which to build to potentially go and get the three points. China to win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Atletico Madrid v Getafe Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Wolves v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th August 2019
- Sheffield United v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Chelsea v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Reading v Cardiff Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th August 2019
- Celta Vigo v Real Madrid Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th August 2019
- Sunderland v Portsmouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th August 2019
- Southampton v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th August 2019
Tags: China Women, China Women Women's World Cup 2019, South Africa Women, South Africa Women v China Women, South Africa Women Women's World Cup 2019, Women's World Cup 2019, Women's World Cup 2019 odds