Sky Bet punters cashes out 8-fold acca for £64,155 return14th September 2016 / lee
This is one of those examples which just goes to show you the value of being able to use a cash out option. A punter at Sky Bet landed a huge windfall on the weekend through their football betting and it was all off the back of a losing bet as well. The punter had placed an eightfold with Match Result & Both Teams To Score selections from the Premier league and the Sky Bet EFL.
With the first seven legs in the bag, which included Arsenal’s’ dramatic 94th minute winner over Southampton, it left the entire bet riding on Newcastle beating Derby and both teams scoring in the match. But the punter wasn’t prepared to let everything ride in that Saturday evening kick off from the iPro Stadium.
Bearing in mind that Newcastle were on a three match winning streak without having conceded a single goal, the punter decided to cash out on his bet before kick off for a tasty sum of £64,155. That proved to be a pretty wise decisions as Newcastle did win the game, but they won it to nil, which meant that the punter would have been left empty handed.
Accumulator in full:
Manchester City to beat Manchester United and both teams to score – 5/1
Arsenal to beat Southampton and both teams to score – 9/4
Crystal Palace to beat Middlesbrough and both teams to score – 13/2
QPr to draw with Blackburn and both teams to score – 7/2
Sheffield Wednesday to beat Wigan and both teams to score – 3/1
Plymouth to beat Cambridge and both teams to score – 11/4
Portsmouth to beat Wycombe and both teams to score – 11/4
Newcastle to beat Derby and both teams to score – 9/2
Total acca odds: 203,606/1
Go and sign up with Sky Bet and take a free £20 bet as a welcome bonus from the bookmaker and then opt in to their Sky Bet Club. Then make £25 worth of qualifying bets in the sportsbook before the close of Sunday each week and you will claim a free £5 bet. You can do this every week that you stay in the club by making the qualifying bet total!
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019