Sky Bet offer 9/1 enhanced odds on Chelsea, Everton & Leicester all to win17th March 2017 / lee
Online betting site Sky Bet are back with their regular Saturday 3pm kick off price boost. This weekend they have raised the price of 7/1 up to 9/1 enhanced odds on Chelsea, Everton and Leicester all to win on the weekend.
Chelsea have an away game on their hands as they go to Stoke. The Blues put four goals past the Potters at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season and they have lost just two of 17 previous Premier League games against the Potters. Chelsea have won eight of their last eleven away games in all competitions too.
Everton are on a great run of form having won their last five league games at Goodison Park, with clean sheets in four of those. They will be one of the home bankers in the top flight this weekend as they play host to the relegation-threatened Hull, who are still struggling badly to produce returns out on the road.
Leicester will have a shot at winning their first away game of the season when they go to West Ham on Saturday afternoon. Since Claudio Ranieri got sacked, Leicester have looked like their old selves from last season and had a great midweek in moving through to the Champions League quarter finals too. They will face a West Ham side who have won just one of their last five on home soil in the league.
Register an account with Sky bet and take Chelsea, Everton & Leicester enhanced odds all to win at 9/1.
Each week you can claim a free £5 bet with bookmaker SkyBet. This is because they run their great Sky Bet Club which is open to all punters. After opening an account with the bookmaker (where you can claim a free £20 bet bonus) you can go and opt in to the Sky Bet Club. There, just make £25 worth of qualifying bets each week before 11.59:59 pm on Sunday evening and you will be credited with a free £5 bet to use! Just stay in the club by making the qualifying bets each week and you can keep collecting the free bets!
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v Derby Prediction & Betting Tips - 28th April 2018
- Southampton v Bournemouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Newcastle v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Huddersfield v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Crystal Palace v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Burnley v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Liverpool v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th April 2018
- Celtic v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 29th April 2018
- Middlesbrough v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips - 28th April 2018
Tags: Chelsea, enhanced odds, Everton, Leicester, Premier League, Skybet