Sky Bet offer 9/1 enhanced odds on Chelsea, Everton & Leicester all to win17th March 2017 / lee
Online betting site Sky Bet are back with their regular Saturday 3pm kick off price boost. This weekend they have raised the price of 7/1 up to 9/1 enhanced odds on Chelsea, Everton and Leicester all to win on the weekend.
Chelsea have an away game on their hands as they go to Stoke. The Blues put four goals past the Potters at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season and they have lost just two of 17 previous Premier League games against the Potters. Chelsea have won eight of their last eleven away games in all competitions too.
Everton are on a great run of form having won their last five league games at Goodison Park, with clean sheets in four of those. They will be one of the home bankers in the top flight this weekend as they play host to the relegation-threatened Hull, who are still struggling badly to produce returns out on the road.
Leicester will have a shot at winning their first away game of the season when they go to West Ham on Saturday afternoon. Since Claudio Ranieri got sacked, Leicester have looked like their old selves from last season and had a great midweek in moving through to the Champions League quarter finals too. They will face a West Ham side who have won just one of their last five on home soil in the league.
Register an account with Sky bet and take Chelsea, Everton & Leicester enhanced odds all to win at 9/1.
Each week you can claim a free £5 bet with bookmaker SkyBet. This is because they run their great Sky Bet Club which is open to all punters. After opening an account with the bookmaker (where you can claim a free £20 bet bonus) you can go and opt in to the Sky Bet Club. There, just make £25 worth of qualifying bets each week before 11.59:59 pm on Sunday evening and you will be credited with a free £5 bet to use! Just stay in the club by making the qualifying bets each week and you can keep collecting the free bets!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Manchester City v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips - 27th April 2017
- Middlesbrough v Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- PSG v Monaco French Cup Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund German Cup Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Crystal Palace v Tottenham Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Arsenal v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Barcelona v Osasuna La Liga Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Deportivo v Real Madrid La Liga Prediction & Betting Tips - 26th April 2017
- Kings of Europe – Who Should You Back to Win the Champions League?
Tags: Chelsea, enhanced odds, Everton, Leicester, Premier League, Skybet