Sevilla v Levante Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 201919th October 2019 / lee
Sevilla v Levante La Liga Preview, 20th October 8.00pm
Sevilla have gone off the rails a little bit with three losses in their last four games. That has really undone a great start to the season they had. Can they put things back together? There is a tricky home game for them this weekend as they line up against Levante who could be a stubborn opponent. Read our Sevilla v Levante betting tips for more.
Sevilla v Levante Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 15th, 2019 at 7:25 p.m.)
Sevilla News and Form
Sevilla have hit the skids. They came racing out of the starting blocks, winning three of their first four games. But since then they have crashed into a W1 L3 record. There have been two of their more testing games in that sequence as well as they failed to deliver against Real Madrid or Barcelona. Sevilla conceded just one goal in their opening four games of the season. They have conceded nine in their last three, so it’s all gone a bit wrong for them. There has not been a clean sheet for Sevilla in any of their last four played, conceding at least two goals in each of their last three. Sevilla have opened the scoring in 5 of their 8 games this season and need to find their feet again.
Sevilla v Levante Head to Head
Sevilla won both league meetings with Levante last season
Levante conceded 11 goals in their two games against Sevilla last term
Four of the last five meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Sevilla are W3 D1 L1 in their last five games against Levante
Levante News and Form
Levante are W3 D2 L3 for the season so it’s hard to know what to expect from them. But when you break it down, you can see that their frailties are mostly out on the road. They have taken a W1 L3 record on their travels. They snapped their losing streak away from home by taking success at Leganes in their last road game just before the international break. Levante have taken only the one clean sheet in their last five played so are vulnerable the back. They have conceded in all four away games this season, while each of their last three on the road have gone over 2.5 goals. Two of their three away defeats for the campaign have been by one goal margin.
Sevilla v Levante Tips & Odds
Who will win – Sevilla v Levante Predictions
Levante have no away form which is going to be a big plus for Sevilla in this one. It may be a tight scrape at the end of the day, but Sevilla can come away with the three points. They need that lift and at home is the most likely place that it will come for them.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: La Liga, La Liga Odds, Levante, Levante La Liga, Sevilla, Sevilla La Liga, Sevilla v Levante