Serbia vs Ukraine Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 201915th November 2019 / lee
Serbia vs Ukraine Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 17th November 2.00pm
Serbia are still in with a chance of booking a spot at Euro 2020. It’s only a slim chance, however. They have to produce a home win over group winners Ukraine on the night and hope that Portugal somehow fails to get an away win in Luxembourg. Because of that, Serbia look as if they are going to have to reach Euro 2020 by the play off route instead. Read our Serbia vs Ukraine betting tips for more.
Serbia vs Ukraine Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 14th, 2019 at 6:12 p.m.)
Serbia News and Form
It has been a case of so near yet so far for Serbia, unless something outlandish happens in the climax to Group B. Serbia took a 3-2 home win over Luxembourg on Thursday to at least keep their qualification hopes mathematically alive. They play host to Ukraine in Belgrade for their final fixture and with Ukraine having put together a very strong campaign, even Serbia getting a home win here is in doubt.
Serbia are on a four-match winning streak (competitive and friendly) and have won their last three qualifiers. On home soil in these qualifiers, they have taken a W2 L1 record, the one reverse happening against Portugal. All three of Serbia’s home games in this campaign have ended over 3.5 goals. Serbia have taken five wins in their last six home games (competitive and friendly) but will they get the better of Ukraine?
Serbia vs Ukraine Head to Head
Ukraine have won all three previous meetings with Serbia
Serbia have yet to score a goal against Ukraine
All three previous meetings have been held in Ukraine
Ukraine News and Form
Ukraine played out a 1-0 home friendly over Estonia on Thursday as they took a break from Euro 2020 qualification action. They have secured top spot in this group with room to spare. Ukraine are undefeated in their last ten games (competitive and friendly) so they are in great shape at the moment. In this qualification campaign, they have taken a W2 D1 record on the road, the draw happening in Portugal.
They are no slouches are Ukraine who have lost just one of their last nine European Championship away qualifiers. They are W3 D3 in their last six such fixtures. They don’t have anything riding on this game, but for a team which has conceded just two goals in their seven qualifiers, it’s hard to see them losing.
Serbia vs Ukraine Tips & Odds
Who will win – Serbia vs Ukraine Predictions
Serbia may not have the quality at the end of the day to break down the defence of Ukraine. The visitors have been unflappable in this campaign and even though they have nothing riding on it, they can avoid defeat. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Serbia, Serbia Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Serbia vs Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine Euro 2020 Qualifiers