Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 201918th November 2019 / lee
Scotland vs Kazakhstan Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 19th November 7.45 pm
Scotland produced a gritty win over Cyprus on the weekend to move up to third place in their qualification group. They have no shot at automatic qualification, however, getting a bit of momentum going is all-important for them as they have the playoffs to look forward to. A chance of an appearance at Euro 2020 is still on for them. Read our Scotland vs Kazakhstan betting tips for more.
Scotland vs Kazakhstan Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 16th, 2019 at 10:24 p.m.)
Scotland News and Form
Scotland’s Euro 2020 qualification campaign started with a shocker of a 3-0 away defeat in Kazakhstan. Scotland were always going to struggle to qualify automatically in a group which contains Russia and Belgium, but that loss against Kazakhstan got them off to the worst start possible. They are now W4 L5 in the campaign having won 2-1 in Cyprus on Saturday. Scotland were hanging on a bit in the end, however. But this game against Kazakhstan does give Scotland that chance to get some momentum going of three straight wins. The Scots are W3 L2 in their last five competitive home games.
Scotland vs Kazakhstan Head to Head
The meeting earlier in this campaign was the first meeting between the two nations
Kazakhstan News and Form
Kazakhstan are sat on 10 points in the group and with a victory, would jump above Scotland in the final group standings. So that is some kind of incentive for them. They have not had the greatest of times out on their travels however where they have picked up a W1 D1 L2 record, failing to score in two of those four road games.
Kazakhstan are officially eliminated from qualifying and have no shot at the play offs. They banked a 3-1 win at San Marino on the weekend, snapping a run of three straight losses in the group. It also snapped a six-match winless streak of away form (D3 L3) they were on in competitive matches.
Scotland vs Kazakhstan Tips & Odds
Who will win – Scotland vs Kazakhstan Predictions
Scotland have to bury that nightmare of a result against Kazakhstan right at the start of the campaign. They can get the home win here, but at the moment, it doesn’t look worth backing them to do it by more than one goal margin.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Rochdale vs Wrexham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Scotland, Scotland Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Scotland vs Kazakhstan