Romania v Norway Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 201914th October 2019 / lee
Romania v Norway Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 15th October 7.45pm
Romania and Norway are not out of the qualifications picture yet. They are basically fighting with Sweden for second place. With Sweden facing Spain on Tuesday, this could be a great opportunity for Romania in particular, to make a move. But Norway are at the point of needing to win to keep their outside hopes ticking over. Read our Romania v Norway betting tips for more.
Romania v Norway Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 13th, 2019 at 3:33 p.m.)
Romania News and Form
This is part of an intriguing qualification race in Group F. Spain are going to secure one of the top two places, which leaves a tight three-way scrap between Sweden, Romania and Norway for the other one. Romania could be in a great position with three points in this one. If that happens that will shut the door on Norway’s hopes. If Sweden fails to beat Spain on the same night, a win would lift Romania into second place with two games to play.
Romania earned a 3-0 away win at the Faroe Islands on the weekend, following up on a 1-0 home success over Malta. They have lost only one of their last six games (W4 D1) in a good spell of form from them. That one loss was a narrow 2-1 home defeat against Spain in this qualification campaign. The other notable thing is that Romania have conceded in just one of their last four played. Can they dig out those precious three points?
Romania v Norway Head to Head
There was a 2-2 draw when the two met earlier in the campaign
Three of the last four meetings have ended in a draw.
All but one of the last five meetings have gone under 2.5 goals
Romania are W4 D6 L2 in the head to head with Norway
Norway News and Form
Norway have drawn four of their last six games, but that’s not going to be enough for them in this one. They need a win. Their only two successes in their last six have happened against the Faroe Islands and Norway. On the weekend they did get a good result, a 1-1 home draw against Spain, but they only landed their equaliser from the penalty spot in the 94th minute of the fixture. So that was a lucky escape.
Norway’s last two games have ended in a 1-1 draw. Their record in their last six away games is W2 D2 L2 so are unpredictably hit and miss. Again though, the two wins were against lower-ranked opposition of Cyprus and the Faroe Islands. Norway are at least assured of a playoff place if things don’t go to plan in this qualification group. Unless they get three points in this one, it’s probably not going to.
Romania v Norway Tips & Odds
Who will win – Romania v Norway Predictions
Romania have to sense a huge opportunity in this one. Because of the pressure of the situation a low-scoring game is likely. But home advantage may just tip this one and the Romanias have produced more than Norway in this campaign. Home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Norway, Norway Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Romania, Romania Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Romania v Norway