Roma vs Napoli Prediction & Betting Tips, 2nd November 20191st November 2019 / lee
Roma vs Napoli Serie A Preview, 2nd November 2.00pm
There was big drama for Napoli in midweek as they played out a 2-2 draw with Atalanta. A lengthy VAR decision and boss Carlo Ancelotti getting shown a red card caused dramatic scenes at the end. They head to the capital on the weekend to face top-four side, Roma. Read our Roma vs Napoli betting tips for more.
Roma vs Napoli Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 30th, 2019 at 5:41 p.m.)
Roma News and Form
Roma are going along steadily. In midweek they took a 4-0 win out at Udinese, leaving them with back to back league victories. They are currently undefeated in their last five. The home record for Roma sits at W2 D2 L1 and last weekend’s win at home over AC Milan is their only win in their last three played there. Roma have averaged exactly two goals per home game this season, but they have also conceded at an average of 1.8 per game.
Even with that, however, only three of Roma’s home games have made it over 2.5 goals. Roma are yet to take a clean sheet on home soil. Roma have scored 80% of their home goals this season in the first half of matches, which is a big trend. They have opened the scoring in 7 of 10 games and victory here will see them take a significant 4 point leave over Napoli.
Roma vs Napoli Head to Head
Napoli took four points against Roma last season
Roma have won only one of the last five league meetings
Both teams have scored in five of the last six
Roma are on a three-match losing streak at home against Napoli
Napoli News and Form
Napoli, after being the closest challengers to Juventus in the title race, have fallen back a little bit this season. They are W5 D3 L2 and after a midweek draw against Atalanta, they have won only one of their last four played (D3). That is a significant amount of dropped points in that sequence of games from them. It is a five-match unbeaten streak of form that they are currently on in the top flight.
Away from home, Napoli are W2 D2 L1 this season and they are unbeaten in three on the road, drawing their last two at Torino and SPAL. Napoli have been far more productive in front of goal away from home this season, scoring 12 goals at an average of 2.4 per away game. They are currently four points worse off than they were than at this stage last season’s campaign. There are only three teams who have scored more league goals in Serie A than Napoli have done this season.
Roma vs Napoli Tips & Odds
Who will win – Roma vs Napoli Predictions
Roma have not been that great in front of goal recently, not until their last two. Napoli have been involved in a lot of high-scoring away games and have scored well on their travels. They may have enough to battle their way to three points as they do have head to head form against Roma.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Napoli, Napoli Serie A, Roma, Roma Serie A, Roma vs Napoli, Serie A, Serie A odds