Rochdale vs Wrexham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 201918th November 2019 / lee
Rochdale vs Wrexham FA Cup Preview, 19th November 7.45 pm
League One side Rochdale survived a banana skin out at Wrexham in the first attempt at settling this FA Cup tie. It’s home advantage for them now against the non-leaguers. What will the National League representatives have to say for themselves on their trip to Spotland? Read our Rochdale vs Wrexham betting tips for more.
Rochdale vs Wrexham Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 17th, 2019 at 8:53 p.m.)
Rochdale News and Form
Rochdale have had some recent struggles with form in League One, slumping to a four-match losing streak. That may explain some of the reason as to why they couldn’t see off non-league side Wrexham at the first attempt. If you throw in that draw with Wrexham, it is a five-match winless streak of form by the Dale.
They have taken only the two wins in their last six home games as well, losing three of those. So maybe, despite being some fair distance ahead of Wrexham in the tiers, this may be close. But Rochdale to have good FA Cup form at Spotland, having taken a W3 D1 L1 record there in their last five. That run includes their draw in February last year against Premier League side Tottenham.
Rochdale vs Wrexham Head to Head
Rochdale are unbeaten in seven against Wrexham
Four of the last five meetings have ended in a draw
The last two meetings at Rochdale have ended level
This season’s FA Cup tie is the first meetings since 2007
Wrexham News and Form
Wrexham are floundering in the National League relegation zone, so will be looking at the FA Cup with mixed feelings. It’s a distraction, but a good chance to blow off some steam. Not too surprisingly, given their lowly standings, they haven’t found much form recently, losing four of their last seven games played in all competitions (W2 D2).
In this season’s FA Cup they won a replay at home against Chesterfield to book their place in the first round proper. Then they played out that 0-0 home draw with Rochdale. So they do have back to back clean sheets in the competition. Wrexham have taken one win in their last nine away games in the FA Cup, including qualification rounds.
Rochdale vs Wrexham Tips & Odds
Who will win – Rochdale vs Wrexham Predictions
We don’t see the visitors raising their game enough to take on a side from League One away from home. Rochdale’s form isn’t hot by any stretch of the imagination, but they should be able to safely navigate this replay. Home win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: FA Cup, FA Cup odds, Rochdale, Rochdale FA Cup, Rochdale vs Wrexham, Wrexham, Wrexham FA Cup