Red Star Belgrade v Tottenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 6th November 20196th November 2019 / lee
Red Star Belgrade v Tottenham Champions League Preview, 6th November 8.00pm
This could well be the match that decides who will be joining Bayern Munich in qualifying from Group B of the Champions League. Spurs are sat in second place heading into Wednesday’s game, just a point ahead of Red Star. If Tottenham complete the double over the Serbians, they will be sitting pretty. Read our Red Star Belgrade v Tottenham betting tips for more.
Red Star Belgrade v Tottenham Betting Odds*
Red Star Belgrade 15/4
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on 5th November, 2019 at 4:23 p.m.)
Red Star Belgrade News and Form
Red Star badly need a win in this one then to give them the boost that could really see them challenge Spurs for a qualification spot. Having been thumped 5-0 though in London on Matchday Three, that’s a task which is easier said than done. The Belgrade team did win their one home game in the group so far, a 3-1 success over Olympiakos. All three of their group stage games have gone over 2.5 goals.
Red Star started their campaign in the first qualifying round and there were some really tight ties that they came through. Including qualification, Red Star have won only four of their last 19 European fixtures (D8 L7). Their home form though is not all that bad because they have suffered just one defeat in their last 14 European games in Belgrade (W7 D5). It’s been just two defeats in their last 21 European home games (W11 D8). Red Star are W6 D2 L2 at home against English visitors, which includes a home success over Liverpool in last season’s group stage.
Red Star Belgrade v Tottenham Head to Head
Tottenham News and Form
Spurs gave their qualification hopes a boost on Matchday Three with a 5-0 win over Red Star Belgrade in London. That moved them on to four points, the other point in this campaign coming from a draw at Olympiakos on Matchday One. Squeezed in between those two matches was Tottenham’s harrowing 2-7 home defeat against Bayern Munich. All matches played in this group have made it over 2.5 goals.
In last season’s group, stage Spurs only had one point after three games, so they are much better off this time around. A win on Wednesday and they would be cruising towards the knockout stage. Tottenham have only taken one win in their last seven Champions League fixtures, however. So they have been struggling a bit with their form. They have taken just three wins in their 13 away group stage matches in the Champions League. Spurs have won only one of the last six. In their last 22 European away games, the Spurs have won just two (D8 L8).
Red Star Belgrade v Tottenham Tips & Odds
Who will win – Red Star Belgrade v Tottenham Predictions
Red Star are a tough side at home to take down in European action. Their record in Belgrade is very good. But Spurs beat them comfortably in London and we would expect them to get another win over the Serbians, but with both teams getting on the scoresheet this time.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Austria vs North Macedonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Northern Ireland vs Netherlands Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Cyprus vs Scotland Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Azerbaijan vs Wales Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Russia vs Belgium Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Germany vs Belarus Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Israel vs Poland Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Croatia vs Slovakia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Czech Republic vs Kosovo Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th November 2019
Tags: Champions League, Champions League odds, Red Star Belgrade, Red Star Belgrade Champions League, Red Star Belgrade v Tottenham, Tottenham, Tottenham Champions League