Real Madrid vs Real Betis Prediction & Betting Tips, 2nd November 20191st November 2019 / lee
Real Madrid vs Real Betis La Liga Preview, 2nd November 5.30 pm
Real Madrid cruised to a big home win over Leganes in midweek to haul themselves up into the top two in the league. That was the perfect response after a shock loss against Mallorca. Real Betis also got themselves a midweek win, putting a small cushion between themselves and the drop zone. Read our Real Madrid vs Real Betis betting tips for more.
Real Madrid vs Real Betis Betting Odds*
Real Madrid 3/10
Real Betis 7/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 30th, 2019 at 5:41 p.m.)
Real Madrid News and Form
Real Madrid eased to a 5-0 win at the Bernabeu over Leganes in midweek. They were out of sight in the first 25 minutes and even summer singing Luka Jovic broke his duck for the club. That was Real Madrid’s four straight home win in the league, leaving them W4 D1 at the Bernabeu this season. They have scored a total of nine goals in their last two home fixtures. Overall this season they averaging 3 goals per home game.
Real Madrid have earned two clean sheets in their five home fixtures. Four of the six league wins that they have taken this season have been by at least a two-goal margin. Real Madrid have been leading at half time in four of their five home games. They are yet to concede a first-half home goal this season. In total home and away, Madrid have opened the scoring in 7 of their 10 league games.
Real Madrid vs Real Betis Head to Head
The two traded away wins last season
Each of the last four league meetings have produced an away win
Real Madrid leads the head to head W24 D13 L9
Four of the last six meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Real Betis News and Form
Betis collected a 2-1 home success over Celta Vigo in midweek, snapping a four-match run without a win. They are still seeking their first away win of this campaign though, having only taken a D1 L4 record this season. A trip to the Bernabeu is not the easiest place to get one. However, Betis have won their last two league visits there, so they are capable of pulling off an upset.
They have been badly lacking goals this season though away from home. They have managed just four strikes in their five away games. They have shipped at an average of 2.8 goals per road game. So that’s a big discrepancy. Betis are yet to be leading at halftime in any game for this season, and they have conceded 71% of their away goals in the second half of games. Just three times they have opened the scoring in a league game this season.
Real Madrid vs Real Betis Tips & Odds
Who will win – Real Madrid vs Real Betis Predictions
Madrid have done enough at home this season to suggest that they can go and get themselves another home win. Betis don’t appear to be in the kind of shape at the moment to stop Los Blancos from getting a comfortable win. Real Madrid to win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: La Liga, La Liga Odds, Real Betis, Real Betis La Liga, Real Madrid, Real Madrid La Liga, Real Madrid vs Real Betis