Real Madrid v Levante Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 201817th October 2018 / lee
Real Madrid v Levante La Liga Preview, 20th October 12.00pm
There is going to be big pressure on Madrid boss Julen Lopetegui if Real lose this one. They have won just one of their last five games in the league now and are struggling in front of goal. Levante won their last two games before the international break, can they spring a result at the Bernabeu? Read our Real Madrid v Levante betting tips for more.
Real Madrid v Levante Betting Odds*
Real Madrid 1/8
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 17th, 2018 at 9:00 p.m.)
Real Madrid News and Form
After a bright start, things have gone off the boil for Real Madrid. They have failed to win any of their last three league games and have just a W1 D2 L2 record in their last five. Before the international break, they suffered a 1-0 loss out at Alaves. That leaves them without a goal since Marco Asensio first-half goal against Espanyol back on September 22nd. That includes a run where they lost 1-0 at CSKA Moscow in the Champions League too.
It may be worth a look under 2.5 goals at the moment then for 12/5 odds* (betting odds taken on October 17th, 2018 at 3:07 pm). Real Madrid are unbeaten at home with a W3 D1 record when they have averaged under two goals per game but have conceded only the one. Just one of their four home games this season have made it over 2.5 goals surprisingly. If you are backing Los Blancos then it may well be worth getting behind them to do it to nil for some extended value.
Levante News and Form
Levante beat Alaves and Getafe back to back before the international break. Both of those were one-goal margin wins moving them on to a W3 D1 L4 record for the season. Their win over Alaves at the end of September snapped a run of one point from five matches that they suffered. Away from home, they are W2 L2 for the season, scoring just two goals in their last three on the road.
A Real Madrid 2-0 correct score option at 15/2 odds* (betting odds taken on October 17th, 2018 at 3:07 pm) does seem to fit the bill nicely here. Levante have scored four of their five away goals in the second half of matches. All three of their away goals conceded have all been in the first fifteen minute period of the second half. It is a good time to be meeting Real Madrid, but can Levante do enough?
Real Madrid v Levante Head to Head
Real Madrid have won four of the last six between these two in the Spanish top flight and are unbeaten in that sequence (D2). So they do have the form and each of their last three wins against Levante have been with a clean sheet as well. Real Madrid have scored at least two goals in five of their last six against them.
Who will win – Real Madrid v Levante Predictions
Even though Real Madrid have had a tough time of things, we are going to back them to come through this game with three points in the bag. Levante did turn their fortunes around before the break, but they have lost both games against current top five sides this season.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- England v Croatia Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th November 2018
- Switzerland v Belgium Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th November 2018
- Northern Ireland v Austria Prediction & Betting Tips, November 18th 2018
- Sunderland v Wycombe Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2018
- MK Dons v Macclesfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2018
- Turkey v Sweden Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2018
- Italy v Portugal Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2018
- Albania v Scotland Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2018
- England v USA Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th November 2018
Tags: La Liga, La Liga Odds, Levante, Levante La Liga, Real Madrid, Real Madrid La Liga, Real Madrid v Levante