Real Madrid v Levante Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 201912th September 2019 / lee
Real Madrid v Levante La Liga Preview, 14th September 12.00pm
Real Madrid have been far from convincing this season after a big summer of spending. They have taken just one win from their three games, and get a tough fixture here. They host Levante who are one place and one point above them in the standings. Read our Real Madrid v Levante betting tips for more.
Real Madrid v Levante Betting Odds*
Real Madrid 1/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 11th, 2019 at 2:15 p.m.)
Real Madrid News and Form
Real Madrid do have some improving to do. They collected a 3-1 away win at Celta Vigo on the opening weekend of the new season to give themselves a good platform. But then they could only manage back-to-back draws against Valladolid and Villarreal. Their one home games so far this season saw them go 1-1 against Valladolid, both goals in that game coming inside the final ten minutes.
Last time out Real Madrid needed a saving brace from Gareth Bale to get a point out at Villarreal. So it’s not quite clicking for them, especially at the back where they have no clean sheet. Eden Hazard has yet to appear for them this season following his move from Chelsea because of injury. Bale and Karim Benzema are their joint top scorers with two each.
It is just one win in their last five league games that Real Madrid have taken and just two in their last eight (D3 L3). The new season has not exactly gotten off to a big bang for them. Even when they are not in great form they are usually pretty reliable at the Bernabeu. They have scored at least two goals in five of their last seven there.
Real Madrid v Levante Head to Head
The two traded 2-1 away wins last season in La Liga
The head to head is even at one win each and two draws in the last four meetings
Both teams have scored in each of the last five meetings
All but one of the last six meetings have made it over 2.5 goals
Levante News and Form
Levante are off to a good start. They lost their opener on the road against Alaves but then responded with back-to-back home wins over Villarreal and Valladolid. So it will be interesting to see if they can get themselves going back out on the road after their 1-0 defeat at Alaves. Levante finished down in the bottom half of the table last season in La Liga.
So they will be happy with this start. They did also take two wins at top-five finishers too, one of those being a 2-1 shock victory at the Bernabeu over Real Madrid. It would be something if they could pull that off again. Levante have lost five of their last seven away games in the top flight and have taken just one win in their last fifteen. So they are justifiable underdogs here despite their success last season.
Real Madrid v Levante Tips & Odds
Who will win – Real Madrid v Levante Predictions
Levante just doesn’t do enough on the road in the top flight to warrant backing to make it back to back success at the Bernabeu. Real Madrid still have a long way to go to get back to their very best, but they should be able to pick off their opponents. As rocky as they look at the back, it’s Real Madrid to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: La Liga, La Liga Odds, Levante, Levante La Liga, Real Madrid, Real Madrid La Liga, Real Madrid v Levante