Real Betis v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 201916th March 2019 / lee
Real Betis v Barcelona La Liga Preview, 17th March 7.45pm
There was a surprise result when the two met earlier in the season at the Nou Camp with Betis producing a 4-3 victory. That was back at the start of November. Barcelona have lost only one match since then and it is just one of two defeats that they have suffered all season in the Spanish top flight. Will they be able to exact some revenge on the weekend? Read our Real Betis v Barcelona betting tips for more.
Real Betis v Barcelona Betting Odds*
Real Betis 6/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 15th, 2019 at 9:37 p.m.)
Real Betis News and Form
Real Betis collected a 1-0 away win at Celta Vigo last weekend which saw their really patchy form continue. Betis are W4 D1 L3 in their last eight games played. Their home record for the season stands at W6 D4 L4 and they have taken a couple of notable home successes. They beat both Atletico Madrid and Sevilla by a 1-0 scoreline this season on home turf. Betis have only lost two of their last nine on home soil in the league.
They have scored 18 goals in their 14 home fixture and only 43% of their home games have gone over 2.5 goals. They have tallied up a clean sheet in 36% of home games this term. Five of their six home wins have been by a one-goal margin only. Betis are currently on a nine-match winning streak on home soil in the league. 72% of their home goals have been netted in the second half of games.
Real Betis v Barcelona Head to Head
Real Betis pulled off a shock 4-3 win at the Nou Camp in November
Barcelona have won 10 of their last 13 against Real Betis (D2 L1)
Barcelona have won four of their last five trips to Betis (D1)
Betis have conceded at least two goals in 11 of their last 12 against Barca
Barcelona News and Form
Barca are top of the table with a seven-point lead over Atletico Madrid. Barcelona are on a four-match winning streak at the moment in the top flight. They have been carrying some great away form this season, holding a W9 D3 L1 on their travels. Their lone away loss happen out at Leganes towards the end of December. They have won six of their last seven on their travels (D1) and Barcelona have averaged over two goals per road game. Surprisingly though only 54% of their away games have ended over 2.5 goals.
They have earned a total of 46% of clean sheets away from home this season. Just once have they failed to score in a road game this season. Of their away victories that they have recorded, five of the nine have been by a one-goal margin. Barca have been leading at half time in 6 of their 13 road games. They are currently undefeated in fifteen league games, home and away. They are undefeated in their last ten away from the Nou Camp. Barcelona hold the best away record in the Spanish top flight this term.
Real Betis v Barcelona Tips & Odds
Who will win – Real Betis v Barcelona Predictions
That win for Betis over Barcelona earlier this season came totally out of the blue. Barcelona look strong enough at the moment to go and turn the tables by collecting a win. It’s worth a look at both teams to score between the two of them again.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Tottenham v Newcastle Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Barcelona v Real Betis Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Bournemouth v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Wolves v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 2019
- Watford v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Sheffield United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Manchester United v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Brighton v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
- Hull v Bristol City Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 2019
Tags: Barcelona, Barcelona La Liga, La Liga, La Liga Odds, Real Betis, Real Betis La Liga, Real Betis v Barcelona