RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 201912th September 2019 / lee
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Bundesliga Preview, 14th September 5.30pm
This is a top-two clash in the Bundesliga. RB Leipzig have come racing out of the gates winning their opening three games. They would make a big statement here if they could topple Bayern Munich. As expected Bayern are right on their heels having taken seven points from a possible opening nine. Read our RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich betting tips for more.
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Betting Odds*
Bayern Munich 4/5
RB Leipzig 14/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 11th, 2019 at 2:15 p.m.)
RB Leipzig News and Form
Three wins from three make RB Leipzig the front runners in the Bundesliga heading into the weekend. The goals have been flying in from them as well, having rattled off nine in their three games. So that’s a great average per game and it suggests that is worth looking at a high scoring game as a betting angle. Timo Werner has scored five of their nine league goals this season.
In their one home game so far in this campaign, RB Leipzig beat Frankfurt 2-1. This would be a huge moment for them if they could open their lead over Bayern to five points. RB Leipzig are a good home side, enjoying another strong season last season on home soil. They have lost just one home league fixture in their last nineteen played now. RB Leipzig have earned a clean sheet in five of their last eight Bundesliga home fixtures.
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Head to Head
Bayern Munich are W5 D2 L1 in the head to head with Leipzig
There was just one goal in last season’s two league meetings
Bayern claimed four points against RB Leipzig last term in the top flight
Both teams have scored in just one of the last five meetings in all competitions
Bayern Munich News and Form
Bayern Munich struggled to a 2-2 draw on the opening weekend of their title defence. That was against Hertha Berlin at home. But they have followed that up with big wins over Schalke and Mainz, scoring nine goals in total in those two games. Little surprise who their top goalscorer is. That will be Robert Lewandowksi who has six league goals already, two of those coming from the penalty spot.
Bayern were expecting a stern challenge when they went to Leipzig back in May, and got just that, having to settle for a 0-0 draw. In the 2019 calendar year, Bayern have posted a W15 D3 L1 record in their nineteen domestic league fixtures. They have been struggling for away wins though having drawn three of their last five on the road. That includes their draw at Leipzig in May. Can they leapfrog Leipzig at the top with a win?
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Tips & Odds
Who will win – RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Predictions
Given the solid form that Leipzig have produced, it is well worth having a look at them avoiding defeat in this home fixture, just as they did when they hosted the Bavarians in last season’s top flight. The RB Leipzig – Draw double chance offers some value.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Bayern Munich, Bayern Munich Bundesliga, bundesliga, Bundesliga odds, RB Leipzig, RB Leipzig Bundesliga, RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich