Rangers v St Joseph’s Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th July 201916th July 2019 / lee
Rangers v St Josephs Europa League Preview, 18th July 7.45pm
Rangers are on cruise control to the second qualifying round of the Europa League. They found their scoring touch in the second half of their game in Gibraltar against St Josephs. With a big advantage now they can take it easy back at Ibrox and use the game to get some match sharpness going. Read our Rangers v St Josephs betting tips for more.
Rangers v St Josephs Betting Odds*
St Josephs FC 25/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 15th, 2019 at 7:16 p.m.)
Rangers News and Form
It was a commanding win in the end for Rangers in the first leg of this tie, ending with a 4-0 win. They turned up the clinical finishing after the first half after being frustrated in the first 45 to a 0-0 draw. Ryan Jack opened the scoring form them before summer signing Sheyi Ojo doubled their tally. More goals were put on the board by Borna Barisic and Alfredo Morelos. So that is likely this time done and dusted. This is just the first step on a long path for Rangers to reach the group stage of the competition as they did last season. Boss Steven Gerrard seems happy with his deeper squad this season. The Gers are undefeated in their last nine European home games (W4 D5).
Rangers v St Josephs Head to Head
The first leg of this tie was the first game played between the two clubs
St Josephs News and Form
The qualification campaign in the Europa League looks to be over for St Josephs before it has really had a chance to get going. They did well to frustrate Rangers in the first half of their contest, but couldn’t keep up after the break. This is just their third attempt at the Europa League qualifiers, having failed to progress in each of their previous two. They did come past Prishtina 3-1 on aggregate in the preliminary qualifying round of this campaign. Their overall record in Europe now stands at W7 D1 L3. They have scored five and conceded seventeen in those games. The defeat against Rangers in the first leg of this tie snapped a four-match scoring streak of form that they were on in Europe.
Rangers v St Josephs Tips & Odds
Who will win – Rangers v St Josephs Predictions
Rangers were comfortable all the way through and they are obviously still getting a bit of rust out of their system. They can breeze through this game on cruise control and still record a big win. Rangers will likely bank another clean sheet win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Eibar v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Atletico Madrid v Valencia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leeds v Birmingham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Bayer Leverkusen Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th October 2019
- Stoke v Fulham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Blackburn v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Cardiff v Sheffield Wednesday Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th October 2019
- Sweden v Spain Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Switzerland v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019