Rangers v Progres Niederkorn Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th July 201923rd July 2019 / lee
Rangers v Progres Niederkorn Europa League Preview, 25th July 7.45pm
It’s funny how things come around. Back in the 2017/18 Europa League qualifying first round, Rangers suffered a shock exit against Progres Niederkorn. So the Glasgow giants will have a bit of revenge in mind as they line up against the Luxembourg side once again. This time it is for a place in the third qualifying round. Read our Rangers v Progres Niederkorn betting tips for more.
Rangers v Progres Niederkorn Betting Odds*
Progres NIederkorn 16/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 21st, 2019 at 5.05 p.m.)
Rangers News and Form
Rangers had an easy time of things in the opening round of the Europa League qualifiers. They powered their way to a 10-0 aggregate win over Gibraltar’s St Josephs. So that was a nice comfortable introduction to this early summer action. Rangers will be looking to make the most of home soil advantage to give themselves a comfortable time in the reverse fixture. The Gers are currently unbeaten in their last ten European games at Ibrox. They have also conceded just one goal in their last five home games in Europe. So that would point to this being a comfortable fixture of them. Alfredo Morelos scored four goals across their two games against St Josphens.
Rangers v Progres Niederkorn Head to Head
Rangers took a 1-0 home win over Progress in 2017
They then lost the away leg 2-0
Progres Niederkorn News and Form
Progress Niederkorn had to get through a preliminary qualifying tie against Cardiff MU to start with this season. They did that thanks to an away goal success in the tie. They were then up against Cork City in the first qualifying round of the tournament where they produced a 3-2 aggregate win. So it has been touch and go from them so far with a W2 L2 record in their four games played so far. It suggests that they are going to struggle in Glasgow. In last season’s Europa League qualifiers they did make it through to the third qualifying round where they were stopped by Russian side Ufa. They hold a W5 D2 L14 record in the UEFA Cup/Europa League but all five of those wins have been in their last three campaigns, inclusive of this one.
Rangers v Progres Niederkorn Tips & Odds
Who will win – Rangers v Progres Niederkorn Predictions
Rangers have hit the ground running with plenty of goals netted against St Josephs. This should be equally as comfortable for Steven Gerrard’s men and they should be looking to finish this tie really in this first leg at home.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Europa League, Europa League odds, Progres Niederkorn, Progres Niederkorn Europa League, Rangers, Rangers Europa League, Rangers v Progres Niederkorn