Rangers v Legia Warsaw Prediction & Betting Tips, 29th August 201928th August 2019 / lee
Rangers v Legia Warsaw Europa League Preview, 29th August 7.45pm
Rangers have some work to do as this tie hangs in the balance. It was a 0-0 draw that they played out in Poland for the first leg. While they are favourites to get through, there is always that threat of the visitors getting an away goal. Read our Rangers v Legia Warsaw betting tips for more.
Rangers v Legia Warsaw Betting Odds*
Legia Warsaw 7/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 25th, 2019 at 8:28 p.m.)
Rangers News and Form
It was a 0-0 draw in the first leg of this tie, which, when you look at Legia Warsaw’s results this season, wasn’t unexpected. Will Rangers be able to make the breakthrough against a watertight defence at Ibrox? The timing of this is not great for the Gers really, because this is a high-pressure game just ahead of their first meeting of the season against rivals Celtic in the Scottish top flight on the weekend.
Rangers are carrying good form though with a win in five of their last six played (D1). In the previous round of the Europa League, the Gers beat Midtjylland 7-3 on aggregate. Rangers are unbeaten in their 2019/20 Europa League campaign, winning all but two of their seven games.
The two exceptions were a 0-0 draw at Progres and then against Legia away from home. At Ibrox, it is a twelve match undefeated streak of former in their last 12 Europa League games that the Gers are on. They have won their last three in a row there, scoring 11 and conceding 1 in that sequence.
Rangers v Legia Warsaw Head to Head
This tie is the first meeting between Rangers and Legia Warsaw
Legia Warsaw News and Form
There is no way that Legia Warsaw area going to turn up in Glasgow and just rollover. It is an eight-match undefeated streak of form that they are in the Europa League, but they have drawn five of those. Legia are W1 D3 in their last four played in the competition this season. Of the seven games in the Europa League which they have played this season, four of them have ended in a 0-0 draw. The Polish side haven’t conceded a single goal in qualification yet.
While that speaks volumes about their defence, do they have enough in the attack? But it is the defence which takes centre stage. Can Rangers break them down? It may be another big test of patience from the Gers. Warsaw’s away form in the competition may offer some hope to Rangers fans. Legia Warsaw have won only one of their last nine on the road in the competition and are W1 D4 in their last five. Note though that they did take a clean sheet in four of those five games.
Rangers v Legia Warsaw Tips & Odds
Who will win – Rangers v Legia Warsaw Predictions
We expect another tight battle between these two as there was not much splitting them in the first game. But with home advantage, we will lean towards a 1 goal margin win for Rangers.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Europa League, Europa League odds, Legia Warsaw, Legia Warsaw Europa League, Rangers, Rangers Europa League, Rangers v Legia Warsaw