Rangers v Feyenoord Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 201918th September 2019 / lee
Rangers v Feyenoord Europa League Preview, 19th September 8.00pm
It is a home advantage for Rangers on matchday one of the Europa League. They will be looking for a big night at Ibrox to take some early control of this group. Feyenoord have struggled in European away games in recent fixtures and there could be a good night for the Gers. Read our Rangers v Feyenoord betting tips for more.
Rangers v Feyenoord Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 15th, 2019 at 11:30 p.m.)
Rangers News and Form
Rangers hold a W5 D4 L7 record against Dutch club. In those sixteen games, the Scottish side have failed to score in eight, including the last three. Their most recent meeting with a Dutch side was a 1-0 home loss against PSV in the 201/11 Europa League round of sixteen. The Gers were runner up to Celtic in the Scottish to flight last season. That left them entering the Europa League at the first qualifying round.
A late goal by Alfredo Morelos gave them a playoff win over Legia Warsaw. The Gers are unbeaten in 13 home European games now, winning nine of them (including qualifiers). They have won all four at Ibrox this season. Rangers have shipped just 5 goals in their last 13 home games and haven’t conceded more than one goal in any of their last nine home European fixtures.
Rangers v Feyenoord Head to Head
Rangers and Feyenoord met in the 2002 UEFA Cup
There was a 1-1 draw at Ibrox
The Dutch side won their home game 3-2 against the Gers
Feyenoord News and Form
Feyenoord started their qualification campaign in the third round. They came through that qualification campaign completely untroubled. This is the third time that they have been in the group stage of the Europa League. In their most recent, back in the 2016/17 season, they only took a third-place finish despite opening with a home win over Manchester United. They snapped a run of nine European away games without a victory (D3 L6) with a win in Israel against Hapoel Beer Sheva in the third qualifying round of this campaign. Still, it has been only two successes in their last 21 European road games, losing fifteen on those.
Rangers v Feyenoord Tips & Odds
Who will win – Rangers v Feyenoord Predictions
Feyenoord are not good travellers in Europe and this is a good chance for Rangers to get off the mark. The home form of the Gers in Europe is excellent and they don’t give much up at the back. A home win to nil looks a decent proposition for this fixture.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: Europa League, Europa League odds, Feyenoord, Feyenoord Europa League, Rangers, Rangers Europa League, Rangers v Feyenoord